• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

future EA rugby game

X

xerman

hello everyone..im new to this..

just got a few questions to all the people who have played the rugby 2005..

-does it have the up coming 2005 roster?? (few players have retired on england side,spice and howell are no longer playing for hurricanes,etc...)
-are you able to trade players from other teams??
-is auto lineup for the national teams? or are you able to choose your players first?
-do the commentators say wallabies,all blacks,springboks? or do they say australia,new zealand,south africa

and to everyone..

woudn't be nice if they've included the rugby sevens and even play classic matches,or even play with rugby greats(bunce,zinzan etc..)
would love to have multiplayers on net..set up a team in your country and play against teams around the world.hehehe...it'll be a virtual rugby ..lol

Dude can't you just take like 1 minute to look around first? You'd find all your information that way and wouldn't need to ask.

-I don't think anyone said that it has but we presume so because of the 2005 kits.
-Yes. In the World League.
-I suppose you'll have a squad of about 30 which you can mess around with. There's a played editor so you can swap players if you want to.
-Does it matter? Maybe both.

He's just another one of those one post wonders. Why should we make him welcome?

wut a sad guy.. but yea i hate those ppl that dont try help themselves first and just expect everything to be done for them... i always cum down hard on my little cuzinz that are spoilt and act like that! grrrrrrrrrr!!

we all are 1st timers sumtime in life guys!!!! but this forum does get busy when a new rugga game cums out. I for 1 have cum bak, last time i was on hear was when i was looking for patches for 01. But forgot my post name and password!! So had to open a new account!! So welcome all, but try look around the forum before asking Q's plz. and keep cuming bak even after this game is released, try not be 1 post wonders!!!!
<
<

Latest posts