• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Future rugby game.

And anyways even if Olyy was fat (which he is not) what would the problem be and how does it fit into your argument.

got the patch as I have previoulsy reported, however there are no further replies from HB in that thread, maybe you missed that through eating too many pies, eh fat lad ;-)

What response were you really expecting? When a group gangs up and pokes fun at a members post, in a thread he started, in a friendly manner, your going to provoke a reaction. Your suppose to be moderators.

What response were you really expecting? When a group gangs up and pokes fun at a members post, in a thread he started, in a friendly manner, your going to provoke a reaction. Your suppose to be moderators.

Hardly. Chipping in again making us out to be the bad guys. Same old.

Sorry but there is a thread about the patch. Also there is a search function to use. We kept the forum tidy as much as we could but members failed to grasp the idea and cluttered the forum up.

Last edited:
I didn't hear a word of that over this deafening silence.

Get one of these.
rubber-pistol-grip.jpg

The other game a few year back was miles better when you could do a full season with a super rugby team.

The other game a few year back was miles better when you could do a full season with a super rugby team.
thats exaactly what I was on about, making it a bit longer to play than up to 7 games in one tourny :)

still nothing from HB, how suprising!

only fat boy and his monkey making a reply

I'm keen for a sequel, I doubt Sidhe will get pass that goal to create a new game meaning the liscence will be up for grabs ? Here's hoping anyway I loved 08 with all the modes/teams and all. I'm not a fan of Rugby Challenge or just Sidhe games in genral. One has to wonder what HB studios would've done with the game had they had a budget similar to Sidhe ?

I believe Sidhe have said they're making more - something along the lines of "Don't forget rugby challenge is the first in the series!" On their facebook page

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

That is not the case. We have expressed a strong desire to do so, however no announcement has been made either way. Perhaps you have mistaken one of the Rugby Challenge Facebook pages for ours. There are a few of them.

It was on the Official page, but I know that's run by Tru Blue rather than Sidhe, and you guys will obviously know more than they do on the matter:

Untitled.png

Perhaps that is referring to a series of mini games, but worded rather ambiguously so as to be interpreted in relation to another JLRC game.
Then again, I don't know, I only hope that this quality product will continue.

If Rugby Challenege had more international licences (without the crazy restrictions. Why can't I move any Pro 14 players to play for Fiji?! I guess it's realistic, but still..) it would be amazing. More importantly to me though, is more unique faces. New Zealand and Australian players look amazing and then the rest just seem like strange and very vague remsemblances of the players. It's irks me.

In my silliness I purchased both.

Admittedly - I play Rugby Challenge more - but I won't purchase either (if they go another round) until I've rented them.

Thank god for Skyrim.

It was on the Official page, but I know that's run by Tru Blue rather than Sidhe, and you guys will obviously know more than they do on the matter:

View attachment 1566

If/when we make announcements regarding any follow-up on Rugby Challenge we'll post about it here, as well as in our forums, on Twitter, etc. :)

If Rugby Challenege had more international licences (without the crazy restrictions. Why can't I move any Pro 14 players to play for Fiji?! I guess it's realistic, but still..) it would be amazing. More importantly to me though, is more unique faces. New Zealand and Australian players look amazing and then the rest just seem like strange and very vague remsemblances of the players. It's irks me.

Yeah, i totally agree here... I'm a kiwi so it's great to see my favourite players likenesses, but it would does seem a bit strange that they have the licenses for all those European comps but didn't do any player likenesses... even if they'd just done the International players it would've made a big difference.

Are we allowed to say HBs silence is deafening now? ;)

On a serious note though I doubt we'll see another Rugby game for at least another 4 years, it's just not a big enough market as things stand and I guess that isn't helped by amateurs like Sidhe completely ballsing up their release too...

Latest posts