• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

G-DAY 2009

G

getofmeland

Well its D-Day for the Guinness Premiership this Saturday.

With the following fixtures taking place.

Bath v Saracens, 15:00 Harlequins v Newcastle, 15:00 Leicester v Bristol, 15:00 Sale v Northampton, 15:00 Wasps v Gloucester, 15:00 Worcester v London Irish, 15:00

So what can happen on the Final Day?

Lets start at the bottom of the table, there is going to be no change to the Relegation, with Bristol going down, so thats cut and dry this season. The top of the table is where it is all happening.

Leicester are guarenteed a place in the Playoff's.

Bath, Harlequins and London Irish all need to win to Guarentee there place in the Playoffs, however if Gloucester win and London Irish or Bath lose by more than 7 points, Gloucester will qualify for the playoffs, Gloucester can also qualify if they beat Wasps and gain a winning Bonus Point and Bath, Harlequins or London Irish lose. Sale can only qualify for the Playoffs if they beat Northampton and gain a bonus point, and London Irish or Bath Lose by more than 7 points.

I am sure there are many combinations.

Predictions for this weekend?

Well I think the advantage lies with Bath, Harlequins and London Irish, but Sale are still there with a sniff and Gloucester can never be ruled out, although after last weekends performance and the midweek performance it looks like Gloucester have imploded. I feel that the current top 4 will be the same at the end of the weekend.

So lets hear what you think.

Latest posts