• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game Faults

M

Mr. Laxative

I don't have the game yet, but anyone who does or who has played a demo please send me information on faults you have found. i.e Penalties, Graphics, Controls.
Basicly anythin that make you want to shout out Awww f**k!

If you ruin this thread with tactic talk Jimmy 44 - I'll hunt you down.

Suprisingly few, all of the rules seem to be in place animations are mostly good, the fullback does some weird ones somtimes, the ball physics are really bad, it goes anywhere but the to the right place,but this is minor and hopefully they will fix it next year. Other than that, so far so good.

so many games ive lost points because of that stupid bloody knock on after a penalty thing on 2004
<
i havent played it either, but i hope there isnt anything as dumb as that in the game

rugby05_newps2_1.jpg

Notice in this image the tone of Spencers skin... it is 2 lite also he should have a tat down his arm. This is one thing I liked about Madden 2005 - u can choose tats for players, unless my eyes decieve me in this game you can't

Hopefully you can edit their skin tone in the player editor, you could on 2004.As far as tats go they wont have them, the player models will all share skin textures, if they add tatoos then they have to have individual skin maps. They are willing to do this in madden but not rugby at least not yet, maybe in 2008!? and by then carlos will be retired (god willing).

Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 9 2005, 06:59 PM
rugby05_newps2_1.jpg

Notice in this image the tone of Spencers skin... it is 2 lite also he should have a tat down his arm. This is one thing I liked about Madden 2005 - u can choose tats for players, unless my eyes decieve me in this game you can't
Tats would be pretty easy to game that has been running for so long. This is the first version of rugby on the fifa engine... they will continue to use it, not have to start again like they did from 2004 to 2005

The funniest thing happened in the DEMO
the ball was kicked by england and it bounced up into the fullbacks face. he fell OVER! AND Bernie Larkham picked it up! lol funniest thing ever!

Originally posted by Los Lover@Mar 9 2005, 02:54 PM
If you ruin this thread with tactic talk Jimmy 44 - I'll hunt you down.
Bring it on ***** -see if you can hall down all of my 18 stone. turd strangler

I'm not a violent person at all, in fact I hate violence, or even speaking about it, but I really resent being talked to like that Los Lover!!

in a rugby sence, how much is 18 stone in kilos i think jonah is aout 20 stone but hes pure muscle

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 9 2005, 09:37 PM
in a rugby sence, how much is 18 stone in kilos i think jonah is aout 20 stone but hes pure muscle
About 115 kilos I think - I'm definitely not all muscle. Jonah's a beast!

Look at the Gregan thing that I posted there are a few pics in it - doesn't Gregan look a little tall?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Look at the Gregan thing that I posted there are a few pics in it - doesn't Gregan look a little tall?[/b]
Nah mate, Im the one who posted those pics he looks pretty accurate in the game.

The only annoying thing for me so far (and god forbid because they have done a pretty awsome job over 2004!) is when a player gets all ready to catch a high ball and so many times it just bounces next to them and then usually over the sideline, its really hard to get a player your controlling to catch the damn thing! And also maybe its just me but my fullback is never there when the kick goes over the pack, half the time i think hes signing autographs or something because half the time the ball has almost stop moving by the time he gets there, yet the ai fullback catches everthing!

It could be because i play on sideview thats making it more difficult but i love that camera it makes it look so much more authentic!

This game is pretty good peoples so take my wining lightly peoples its nothing that ruins it for me.

few faults here...

- AI wingers NEVER take the outside, always cut back infield! makes it so easy.
<

- kicks don't go nearly far enough, and the arrow can be decieving, even if it goes well over the touch line for say a penalty, the ball may still stay infield by 10m!!!

- too many turnovers on normal! Once you make a break, you are buggered, the ball will be turned over 90% of the time so your break always comes to nothing... fustrating.

- the Fact that george smtih can run down Joe Rokocoko...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
- too many turnovers on normal! Once you make a break, you are buggered, the ball will be turned over 90% of the time so your break always comes to nothing... fustrating.[/b]

I wish they'd run it more because really its just you having all the possession and they just boot it out up field 85% of the time. Which i know happens in games but ya gotta give it a run eventualy! Id like to see them try and score more tries on hard mode and be better in attack, instead of just as umosay said cranking up the turn-over rate!

Latest posts