• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game Faults

it isnt a glitch but it used to be in 2004

yes they fixed it

i kicked for a shot at goal and it hit the upright and landed in the field of play, and it was "play-on"............was sitting back watching the kick when i realised it was game on again after it hit the posts - truly brilliant

ak, if the ball lands in the field of play from a penalty kick it is playon. This is not a glitch but a rule which I think was deliberately put in the game, it has happened to me. I don't know about you, but this could have been the problem - I thought it looked about sketchy. This is what put me off.

I'm sure he knows that, he's referring to how that didn't happen in 2004 and was surprised by it's inclusion in 2005, right?

i'm thankful the penalty goal glitch has been fixed. Who was it that posted that vid of Giteau hitting an upright from a penalty, the ball rebounds straight into his arms then he runs in and scores in the corner. That was magic. Was it one of shane's vids??

Originally posted by jimmy44@Mar 9 2005, 10:34 PM
I'm not a violent person at all, in fact I hate violence, or even speaking about it, but I really resent being talked to like that Los Lover!!
Well I resent you being a selfish c***...

so I guess we're even....now apologize to every other dude who you ficked it up 4 mate.

One thread wasn't enough for you was it?

S-E-L-F-I-S-H.

a glitch i found is when ur close to the opposition tryline, and u run sideways, the opposition fullback will run towards the post and gets stuck there. Which gives u an easy try if u break the line

Originally posted by Jester@Mar 11 2005, 02:30 AM
Los lover shut the hell up
Do you know what I'm even talking about b/c:

either:

1. You don't know and could be forgiven for being surprised (but then SHOULD have read earlier posts anyway)

OR

2. You do and think it's ok which makes you a selfish prick also...So you can shut the hell up yourself.

OR

3. You're just one of those ignorant English fans who has pictures of Jason Robinson adorning his posts freeze framed in such a way that he almost appears to be quick.

- People with a HELL of a lot more mileage than you in this forum were very mad at Jimmy44 and probably are still. His actions were pathetic. Thus, when he had the gaul to make remarks about me, I was justifiably and am still justifiably upset. If you have all th facts at your fingertips and do not agree - then you can take a flying leap mate.

stop crying just cos he said somethin about a flaw in the game etc you cant come on forum about a specific game and expect people not to talk about it and mention flaws etc which are bound to become talking points anyway. I also fail to see what which rugby nation/team i support and the players i think are good have any bearing on the conversation and the only reason i can think that you included such a comment was to have a dig at me personally and everyother english rugby fan on the forum. so in future keep your opinions and your insults to yourself.

I personally am glad that people like jimmy have brought details like this to our attention its helps people to weigh up the pros and cons of game. and if some many people are annoyed at him why are you the only one whining?

also the only reason i have this avatar is because it couldnt upload my custom one

Originally posted by Jester@Mar 11 2005, 02:56 AM
stop crying just cos he said somethin about a flaw in the game etc you cant come on forum about a specific game and expect people not to talk about it and mention flaws etc which are bound to become talking points anyway. I also fail to see what which rugby nation/team i support and the players i think are good have any bearing on the conversation and the only reason i can think that you included such a comment was to have a dig at me personally and everyother english rugby fan on the forum. so in future keep your opinions and your insults to yourself.

I personally am glad that people like jimmy have brought details like this to our attention its helps people to weigh up the pros and cons of game. and if some many people are annoyed at him why are you the only one whining?

also the only reason i have this avatar is because it couldnt upload my custom one
OH yeah it was personal alright - personal like you telling me to shut the hell up when you are a snivelling waterboy....People like caps etc don't agree with you and they are around a thousand posts...pull your head in!

He was doing no one a favour except taking away those few glorious hours of playing the game free of manipulation etc - playing the game pure. I was angry with him going outside of the spoiler thread - it was totally f***ing unnecessary.

mate - you don't even know what you're talking about.

What does my number of posts have to do with my knowledge of teh game or the sport i think you need get down off your high horse and and just let it go. As i said before you are the only person who is whining about jimmy and what is the difference between you insulting him cos of hes pist you off about and me doing the same to you because your constant whining has pist me off. theres no need for you to re-act like that

Originally posted by Los Lover+Mar 11 2005, 02:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Mar 11 2005, 02:01 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jester
@Mar 11 2005, 02:56 AM

OH yeah it was personal alright - personal like you telling me to shut the hell up when you are a snivelling waterboy....People like caps etc don't agree with you and they are around a thousand posts...pull your head in!

He was doing no one a favour except taking away those few glorious hours of playing the game free of manipulation etc - playing the game pure. I was angry with him going outside of the spoiler thread - it was totally f***ing unnecessary.

mate - you don't even know what you're talking about. [/b]
The truth is, when I did talk about the 'issue' in another thread, I wasn't aware that a spoiler had been imposed. It may have been there for a while, but I didn't actually notice it until it was too late, and that is the gods honest truth. I think thats because a mod edited my original thread ***le, to include a spoiler sign.

I don't intentionally want to spoil this game for anyone Los Lover, and if I appear selfish its is out of accident not design.

I also acknowledged that I would not talk about it again , which I havn't, so end of story.

Personally, I still think it isn't a big issue. However, for anyone who didn't want to know about the 'trick' and have found out because of me, I apologise, and I really hope I havn't spoilt the game for you.

I'd hate to visit the universe where a man's intellect or worth was determined by the number of times he'd posted on a message board.

But that's just me.

Originally posted by umosay@Mar 10 2005, 12:27 PM
few faults here...

- AI wingers NEVER take the outside, always cut back infield! makes it so easy.
<
French AI beat me with a try from the other end of the world. They ran it from their own tryzone, broke the line, then shifted outside and ran down the touchline.

This was on Easy.
<

This was after I'd played a couple matches on Easy and was putting up 30+ points.

Now, I might have mistimed a tackle, but they did wrong foot me a couple times. I was Ireland and I won 19 - 5.

Originally posted by DAVIES@Mar 11 2005, 07:40 AM
I'd hate to visit the universe where a man's intellect or worth was determined by the number of times he'd posted on a message board.

But that's just me.
My thoughts exactly

i found a fault ..... the release date .... 04/03/05 then 11/03/05 and then 18/03/05 ... the guys at the local Game shop are sick of me coming in asking when's it due ...
<

i just get excited when i read what the guys who have the game write ....
<

It's all good ...
<

Mate i mean in game faults. There's another post for complaining about release dates.

Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 11 2005, 09:57 AM
Mate i mean in game faults. There's another post for complaining about release dates.
No. I think there are 5 million threads complaining about release dates.

Latest posts