I can´t won in the play now mode,the tutorial
Is GAME MODES locked in all RUGBY 2005?

HELP ME PLEASE!

I can´t win it.
Can you send me your 'option file'.It is in My documents/EA SPORTS/RUGby 2005
PLEASE
Send It on a e-mail
Thank you

Joe he estado una hora ahi,podrias mandarmelo ranator?

I can´t win it
<
.Can somebody send me it?

If you cant win training mode why would you want to play teh rest, youll just get *****ed, take a few deep breaths go back and try again, you can do it.

Just sprint up and around, you can just run around the whole opposition team, but you must go up!!

I dont have the pc version so Im trying to help you help yourself while your waiting, try again, its easy, a million people have done it already, you can do it!!!

It may take a couple go's to get around the squad but the other posters are correct... just run around (not into) the other team. They won't tackle you (if you sprint at the right time) and you'll score.

Keep at it mate... you'll get it

diego entiendo perfectamente lo que quieres decir porque yo tambien tenia problemas para concluir esta primera prueba.Yo no se si tu tienes un adaptador para jugar con ps2 joypad ,pero aunque no lo tienes es facil escucha:
en el mismo momiento en lo que empieza la prueba ve a derecha y curre con el buton del esprint !! veras nadie te placarà.Creo que no es posible pasarte el file opcion por correo electronico porque el file es demasiado grande.
espero que te he ayudado.Te dejo un saludo tio

Originally posted by diego@Mar 20 2005, 06:20 AM
Hello,sorry for my english but i am spanish
What Must I Do to unlock Game modes?
I can´t won in the play now mode,the tutorial
Is GAME MODES locked in all RUGBY 2005?

HELP ME PLEASE!
if your playing with the keyboard then thats ur problem cause you cant run diagonally and sprint at the same time.....GET GAME PAD....IT MAKES LIFE EASIER!

but....if you have a game pad and still cant get through it....well.....hey look fifa!
<

te lo juro diego no se porque pero el file de los juegos de la ea sports son verdaderamente grandes...pero ahora no estoy en mi casa ,si es pequeño te lo enviarè mañana no te preoccupes. vale?

Originally posted by diego@Mar 20 2005, 12:29 PM
YES, I play with Keyboard.
I go bed
I hope that someone send me this file [email protected]
Goodbye and thank you

PLEASE SEND ME IT
<
<
<
<
<
<