• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game Pads



Which kinda gamepad is best for playing this game on PC and other rugby games? any suggestions would be great thanks :)
i use my xbox controller with an adapter (couldnt justify the money to buy a ps2 one and a converter for that as well).

works pretty good but had to spend some time setting up the buttons in the drivers control panel.
Saitek P880 Dual Analogue, or a PS2 pad with an adaptor.

I persoanlly prefer the Saitek pad for rugby games.
Originally posted by nik@Feb 8 2006, 05:41 PM
i use the Logitech Rumble Pad 2...its exactly the same as a ps2 gamepad
Same here.

Does anyone have problems with responsivness of the left analogue stick with this pad on R2005
Logitech Rumblepad 2 is fine for me, though seems quite difficult now to get the corded one. Cordless version is the same though (just heavier)

Latest posts