• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game spot stuff updated

I dont think those screens are new are they?

"Did you ever see that episode of Friends where Ross goes to play rugby with his English girlfriend's buddies and ends up a broken, squealing mess? "Red Ross!" We're sure the same thing would happen to us if we ever found ourselves tangled in a real rugby scrum. Our flabby American bodies and weak constitutions just wouldn't be able to cut it. Plus, we get nosebleeds when we run. Luckily Rugby 2005 will give us an alternative to real physical activity. The latest in EA's series will give fans of rucks and tries a thrill with a number of different tournament options and a create-a-player mode. Fans new to the game will appreciate the game's detailed introduction to rugby. "

Haha, Another stupid comment, Funny though.

new to me!
<

FIGHT NIGHT AND 05
<
...rugby and boxing the best marriage
<
...march is my month!!!!!!!!!!

mhmm they do look new to me.... but i guess its becoz i dont spend every waking hour searching for rugby2005 stuff...

but i guess its becoz i dont spend every waking hour searching for rugby2005 stuff

thanks for that!
<

nah they are new to me because they are for the xbox

nice screens
<
cant wait. Rugby 2005 & Fight Night 2 are the two games i have been hanging out for.

925771_20050215_screen010.jpg

France stadium? Ah, yeah ok.. apart from the fact that is Suncorp Stadium is Brisbane.

I believe it is Le Stade a la France OR Le Stade de la France.

AUSSIE WAY OF SAYING IT: Ahh, ahem. (spit) France stadium!

Originally posted by maddog79@Mar 3 2005, 07:45 PM
I believe it is Le Stade a la France OR Le Stade de la France.

AUSSIE WAY OF SAYING IT: Ahh, ahem. (spit) France stadium!
I don't care how you say it. That stadium is in Brisbane, not France.

man this year is the year for me!
fight night 2, rugby 2005, rugby league2, wcr2(we hope), nba street vol 3, fifa street, tekken 5, shadow of rome....btw this is for ps2....lol

*sigh*...money? money? money?

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 3 2005, 07:41 PM
925771_20050215_screen010.jpg

France stadium? Ah, yeah ok.. apart from the fact that is Suncorp Stadium is Brisbane.
holy crap that looks like madden...
<
...dam you march17th
<
<

Originally posted by umosay@Mar 3 2005, 06:57 PM
Why must everything look like Madden...
As they say "its the benchmark"! So why not just copy off it! Man! they should put some originality into the menus. NBA Live 2005 (****) has the exact same menu colours and set out!
wtf! ah well. It better than the game that should not be named!

Originally posted by Hypnotised@Mar 3 2005, 07:53 PM
I dont think those screens are new are they?

"Did you ever see that episode of Friends where Ross goes to play rugby with his English girlfriend's buddies and ends up a broken, squealing mess? "Red Ross!" We're sure the same thing would happen to us if we ever found ourselves tangled in a real rugby scrum. Our flabby American bodies and weak constitutions just wouldn't be able to cut it. Plus, we get nosebleeds when we run. Luckily Rugby 2005 will give us an alternative to real physical activity. The latest in EA's series will give fans of rucks and tries a thrill with a number of different tournament options and a create-a-player mode. Fans new to the game will appreciate the game's detailed introduction to rugby. "

Haha, Another stupid comment, Funny though.
Thats classic. Im not much of a fan of Friends but i thought that episode was very funny.

Oh and good find MD.

Maddog, good find about the 'week of March 6th' -- and as it's American, I believe they're referring to the March 9th release here.

As for the screens, they were found two weeks ago on the 16th of February by shiznit.

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1407

Plus, you'll see that they posted about 30 new screens in total on that date -- 4 pages of stuff (3 pages actually new).

Latest posts