• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gamepad controls for the PC-HELP!!

Originally posted by csrtt815+Feb 26 2006, 02:44 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-asde
@Feb 26 2006, 01:36 AM
what controller type for superbox pro 3 ?
If your controller is not in the list then it will map to the nearest controller config, the superbox pro 3 is a usb converter for the PSX, the PSX is in the list so you not need to worry, its mapped as:

30 1 PSX controller in via a MP-8866 Dual USB Joypad 42 DEVICE_CONF_MPSX MP-8866Dual* GENE 0 12 1 4 3 2 1 7 8 5 6 9 10 11 12 PS2 Pad but crazy mappings

Hope this makes things a little more clear for you! [/b]
Do you know what the list is using for the xbox 360 controller?

is it possible to get the standard xbox config using this file? I'd like to be able to use the 2 analog sticks and the d-pad like on the xbox but on the pc.

OK, I'm using a DualShock2 controller via a Joytech/Play.com PS2->USB converter. How would I go about sorting that out then?

Do the logitech controllers hav a decent configuration? do the sticks work for steps and stuff? I bought a logitech that was advertised as EA sports compatible and the analog sticks worked in madden and NHL. Ive since broken it but will get a new one if it makes the pc version playable.

Yeah that's what I want to know as well. As for the logitech pads, I've got a dual action pad (2 analog sticks) and I find the game easy to play, however the sidesteps, fends etc are not mapped to the second analog stick instead you have to hold one of the shoulder buttons and press 1 of the 4 face buttons to perform a sidestep, fend or shoulder barge. I find it works well and can execute all the moves no probs. I've tried reconfiguring my pad in excel using the .csv file but it's real trial and error stuff. So far I haven't had any success.

Originally posted by ozzy@Feb 26 2006, 04:14 PM
Yeah that's what I want to know as well. As for the logitech pads, I've got a dual action pad (2 analog sticks) and I find the game easy to play, however the sidesteps, fends etc are not mapped to the second analog stick instead you have to hold one of the shoulder buttons and press 1 of the 4 face buttons to perform a sidestep, fend or shoulder barge. I find it works well and can execute all the moves no probs. I've tried reconfiguring my pad in excel using the .csv file but it's real trial and error stuff. So far I haven't had any success.
Is eveything else logically placed? Are the pass buttons L1 and R1 etc? not all messed up like locksley said for his ps2 to pc configuration.

Latest posts