• Student

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unemployed

• Other

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Currently serving my 2yrs of compulsory national service here in Spore (Calefdwichs turns comin soon). I have about 20months to go..

Basically u can either go into the air force, army, navy, police or civil defence.

Im in civil defence n work for the emergency ambulance services; im a medical orderly attached to an ambulance.

**** all these BA'S,DOC'S,HON'S,BUM'S hehe LAW,CERTS. I am proud to say i get my hands dirty!
i am a fitter welder / fitter turner :bravo: [/b]

I'm proud to say I also got my hands dirty after graduating from Uni. Worked 3 months in the farm cleaning pig sties, and out fixing fences.

Ok well I am a teacher.....

...though truth be told my primary degree is not education...it is theology...though my interests lean more towards studying psychology. So eventually soon I will stop teaching and move into other fields of work....maybe church maybe social services.....not sure at the moment...so for now I carry on teaching.

I heard that (at least here) there are too many people studying psychology. Mostly because it's one of the more interesting studies there are. But because of that, it's getting harder to find work after graduating. People here might be better off studying Theology, since youths these days aren't too interested in religion and all that comes with it. But, like with Philosophy, it's studies that leaves you with limited job opportunities.

I am an Audio Post Production Engineer. Basically an after-production sound engineer for TV. Here in South Africa i have worked on Drama's like Feast of the Uninvited and Erfsondes. I have done short animations, and a whole bunch of others. Currently working on local soap Binnelanders, and a comedy on MNET Called Johan vd Walts Fault.

For all the rugby watchers in SA, i also do the inserts for Boots & All and All Out Rugby! Quite a fun job, but i am only here until the 2010 world cup, so that with the experience gathered from that, i will hopefully be able to move and work in the USA. Would love to do sound for games.

The industry here is just a liitle small i'm afraid.

Jer1cho do you work on those rugby documentaries as well?
I'd love to get my hands on some more of those.

I'd love to get my hands on some more of those.

I'd love to get my hands on some more of those.[/b]

Have not done it myself no, i think they are done at clearwater, not here at SuperSport. Let me know which ones and i might be able to have a poke around the archives. :cheers:

<div class='quotemain'>
I'd love to get my hands on some more of those.[/b]

Have not done it myself no, i think they are done at clearwater, not here at SuperSport. Let me know which ones and i might be able to have a poke around the archives. :cheers:
[/b][/quote]
If you could do that you'd be a GOD amongst men.

I've already got (not the exact ***les):
Currie Cup Finals: 1980-1990
Springbok history: 1950-1992
Springbok vs British Teams: Tours from the 70's and 80's

I've got more but I can't remember their names.
But basically those are the types of documentaries I like. I'd like to get more recent ones, and I'm not picky but I'd prefer ones on either Natal (especially the 90's) or the Boks

Well, i have a couple of doccies on formal Natal greats.... Kabous vd Westhuizen ring a bell............. I will see what i can do. MNET are very stingy when it comes to archives. You get a million questions asked about it and everything. I will let you know. I also have one about the 1995 RWC, and about the 1998 Tri Nations victory.

If you could get the Kabous one that'll be awesome! That guy had a cult following :lol:
1998 Tri Nations would great as well, I'd love to see Henry Honiball, Gary Teichmann and Mark Andrews in action again, another 3 Natal greats.

I'll take them all!

Jer1cho you're the man for even just looking for some

Latest posts