• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

GEORGIA

ooops you're right mate sorry ... anyway spain is crap at rugby and georgia beats them !!! :)[/b]

No problem, :cheers: And yes, Georgia is clearly better than Spain :bana:

I really sorprised, Georgia is a great rugby team, they are warriors!!!!. It was dificult to the PUMAS win the bonus agaisnt there. And against the Irish, they must win.

Now France!!!!, Come on Lelos, you can do a great match against there too!!!!

No forget that Le Blues, need do four tries!!!, that is not a easy tink!!!

(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH)

Para los que hablan español, no nos olvidemos que Francia, para tener los 15 puntos que todos dan por sentados, debe hacerle 4 tries a Georgia, cosa que les fue deficil a los pumas y no hablemos de Irlanda que casi pierde!!!

Para los que hablan español, no nos olvidemos que Francia, para tener los 15 puntos que todos dan por sentados, debe hacerle 4 tries a Georgia, cosa que les fue deficil a los pumas y no hablemos de Irlanda que casi pierde!!![/b]

I don't give that french bonus point for granted, I think Georgia could put up a good fight, not enough for winning (probably even for getting a losing bonus point) but surely to avoid 4 tries against. It would depend on how rested and strong they are for the game ...

<div class='quotemain'>Para los que hablan español, no nos olvidemos que Francia, para tener los 15 puntos que todos dan por sentados, debe hacerle 4 tries a Georgia, cosa que les fue deficil a los pumas y no hablemos de Irlanda que casi pierde!!![/b]

I don't give that french bonus point for granted, I think Georgia could put up a good fight, not enough for winning (probably even for getting a losing bonus point) but surely to avoid 4 tries against. It would depend on how rested and strong they are for the game ...
[/b][/quote]

I agree with you and i hope they are still strong for the game!!!! :)

COME ON LELOS!!!!

<div class='quotemain'>Para los que hablan español, no nos olvidemos que Francia, para tener los 15 puntos que todos dan por sentados, debe hacerle 4 tries a Georgia, cosa que les fue deficil a los pumas y no hablemos de Irlanda que casi pierde!!![/b]

[/b][/quote]

For sure!, I said that long time ago: France will not get the bonus from Georgia. Geo was improving from game to game, which will make things very difficult for France

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

For sure!, I said that long time ago: France will not get the bonus from Georgia. Geo was improving from game to game, which will make things very difficult for France [/b][/quote]

veremos domingo hombres !!!

What have Georgia got to look forward to over the next 4years to make them even better for 2011 world cup?

It would se a shame if they can't build on this world cup. It has been very successful for them so far.

I hope Georgia get at least 1 win. They have played really well so far, alot better than 2003.
For them to be better in 2011 they need to get more players in the top 14 in france not just the pro D2 and the divisions below.

Georgia vs Namibia should be a pretty cool duel to watch but this is going to be rough for Namibia.

Anyway GO BOTH!

As a portuguese fan, I was hoping that Georgia would have a good display and some average scores, a bit like Portugal, but I was really impressed to seem them punish Argentina with their defence in what was a spectacular performance and I found myself supporting Georgia in their match against Ireland. I felt really bad when they lost. Unfortunately, the schedule wasn't very helpful and they couldn't resist the fatigue in todays match against France.
It was a great team to watch in this RWC, nevertheless.

They did great against Ireland and Namibia, but the organisation didn't help them with 2 matches a week...