• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gif files not animating...

M

munross

I've uploaded my jdv avatar (.gif file) to my gallery here on TRF, in the gallery itself the .gif animates but when I click on the avatar button to set it as my avatar, it sets it but then it doesn't animate anymore...

Do any of you Head Coaches (or anybody else for that matter) know why it does this?

Cheers
Ross

First of all, upload it to a third party hosting source and see if the same problem occurs. If it works then you know it's something wrong with the make up of the gif, however if it doesn't work then you'll know it's something wrong with TRF and we can go from there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Apr 19 2009, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've uploaded my jdv avatar (.gif file) to my gallery here on TRF, in the gallery itself the .gif animates but when I click on the avatar button to set it as my avatar, it sets it but then it doesn't animate anymore...

Do any of you Head Coaches (or anybody else for that matter) know why it does this?

Cheers
Ross[/b]

well it's animating for me, normally I don't view avatars but it's working fine for me now, unless you've made changes since you posted?

Well I haven't changed anything since I uploaded it, the one I'm using now is the one I uploaded to imageshack and it works fine.

The one I uploaded to my gallery here on TRF works(animates) when you view it in there but when I set it as my avatar it doens't animate anymore...

Latest posts