• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Glasgow sign Cussiter

A

An Tarbh

Chris Cussiter won't be going to Clermont afterall. Glasgow have signed the 26 year old scrum half.

Excellent signing for the Warriors and should do his international chances no end of good as well.

The bloke has matured and added things to his game in France, a brillaint signing for Glasgow!

That's a superb signing. Hopefully it's also a sign that the Scottish teams are turning a corner and are becoming more competitive. Cusiter and Jackson could be a very exciting halfback partnership (assuming Jackson usurps Parks at flyhalf).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Jan 27 2009, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That's a superb signing. Hopefully it's also a sign that the Scottish teams are turning a corner and are becoming more competitive. Cusiter and Jackson could be a very exciting halfback partnership (assuming Jackson usurps Parks at flyhalf).[/b]

Word.

I always enjoyed Cusiter, he made some amazing breaks from the back of the ruck. I don't get to see much French Club rugby... because I can't afford Sky tv...yet, so I haven't seen much of him since the Borders folded, has he been combining with Carter at USAP much? I think that'd be a dangerous half-back combo...for the time being.

I'd love to see him as a contender at 9, imagine if Mike Blair was forced to play better...that'd be scary.

Scotland are accumulating some amazing young talent, and a lot of options when it comes to picking squads. Some long term investments and some older guys who still have some juice left. I'm excited (although I say this before every international season).

Latest posts