• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

God of war or kill zone

C

Candyman

Ok I am trying to decide whether to buy God of war or Kill zone.

Which do you reccomend??

God Of War is awesome, I hear a wider variety of people say they like it. Killzone is the type of game, that you'll either like or dislike. I found the Killzone games okay, but the landscapes are very samey, as the planets that you war on tend to be industrial dustbowls.

Killzone is cheap on Trade Me, at ~$45, it's a good buy.

I haven't played through God Of war 1 completely yet and only played the first part of part 2 but I really liked them so will likely get the collection when I can get it cheap enough.

Can buy either for PSP from noel leemings for $25 each just deciding which one??

So God of war is the one??

Ohhh, for PSP, thought ya meant for PS3, yeah get God Of War, I enjoyed that, pretty much as good as the console versions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 11 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Can buy either for PSP from noel leemings for $25 each just deciding which one??

So God of war is the one??[/b]

Yep, get God Of War for sure on psp. Personally you should get a ps3 too. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Dec 11 2009, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 11 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Hahahaha!!! Yeah will look at the PS3 in the new year have only started playing PSP again! But C A Iversen I know what ya mean I do need to get one stop being so slack right??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 12 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Dec 11 2009, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 11 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Hahahaha!!! Yeah will look at the PS3 in the new year have only started playing PSP again! But C A Iversen I know what ya mean I do need to get one stop being so slack right??
[/b][/quote]

Were NZ$1199, Then $799, then $599, now $549 will get a 120gb machine. You waiting for them to be handed out with the newspaper, lol? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Dec 12 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 12 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Dec 11 2009, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Were NZ$1199, Then $799, then $599, now $549 will get a 120gb machine. You waiting for them to be handed out with the newspaper, lol? :p
[/b][/quote]

Would be nice do they come with the subscription to the southland times?? might have to subscribe lol!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Dec 16 2009, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 16 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Brought god of war and really enjoying it!!

Thanks guys!![/b]

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised when I first played through a GOW game.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah I was too didn't think it would be my sort of game but I'm enjoying it!
It's not bad on PSP either!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 13 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Dec 12 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 12 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Would be nice do they come with the subscription to the southland times?? might have to subscribe lol!!
[/b][/quote]

Yeah that slim ps3 is so worth it....just bought a big wii package for my kids and it costs me around $800!

Latest posts