God of war or kill zone

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by Candyman, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Candyman

Candyman Guest

Ok I am trying to decide whether to buy God of war or Kill zone.

Which do you reccomend??

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

God Of War is awesome, I hear a wider variety of people say they like it. Killzone is the type of game, that you'll either like or dislike. I found the Killzone games okay, but the landscapes are very samey, as the planets that you war on tend to be industrial dustbowls.

4. Radman

Radman Guest

Killzone is cheap on Trade Me, at ~$45, it's a good buy.

I haven't played through God Of war 1 completely yet and only played the first part of part 2 but I really liked them so will likely get the collection when I can get it cheap enough.

5. Candyman

Candyman Guest

Can buy either for PSP from noel leemings for $25 each just deciding which one??

So God of war is the one??

6. Radman

Radman Guest

Ohhh, for PSP, thought ya meant for PS3, yeah get God Of War, I enjoyed that, pretty much as good as the console versions.

7. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 11 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yep, get God Of War for sure on psp. Personally you should get a ps3 too. :p

8. Candyman

Candyman Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Dec 11 2009, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

Hahahaha!!! Yeah will look at the PS3 in the new year have only started playing PSP again! But C A Iversen I know what ya mean I do need to get one stop being so slack right??

9. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 12 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

Hahahaha!!! Yeah will look at the PS3 in the new year have only started playing PSP again! But C A Iversen I know what ya mean I do need to get one stop being so slack right??
    [/b][/quote]

Were NZ$1199, Then $799, then $599, now $549 will get a 120gb machine. You waiting for them to be handed out with the newspaper, lol? :p

10. Candyman

Candyman Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Dec 12 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Were NZ$1199, Then $799, then $599, now $549 will get a 120gb machine. You waiting for them to be handed out with the newspaper, lol? :p
    [/b][/quote]

Would be nice do they come with the subscription to the southland times?? might have to subscribe lol!!

11. Candyman

Candyman Guest

Brought god of war and really enjoying it!!

Thanks guys!!

12. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 16 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yeah I was pleasantly surprised when I first played through a GOW game.

13. Candyman

Candyman Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Dec 16 2009, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yeah I was pleasantly surprised when I first played through a GOW game.
    [/b][/quote]

Yeah I was too didn't think it would be my sort of game but I'm enjoying it!
    It's not bad on PSP either!!

14. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 13 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Would be nice do they come with the subscription to the southland times?? might have to subscribe lol!!
    [/b][/quote]

Yeah that slim ps3 is so worth it....just bought a big wii package for my kids and it costs me around $800!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!