Elder Scrolls Online, like or dislike?

Don't Skip Leg Day

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
So I hate online games. I don't like playing with other people, I love RPGs in my own little world. So I've done Skyrim, done the Witcher etc. But I've got a few friends that are adamant I'd love elder scrolls online.

Apparently you can play it as a single player and there is a lot of solo content (apparently).

So was curious what my fellow rugby fans thought of it?

Cheers all

So I hate online games. I don't like playing with other people, I love RPGs in my own little world. So I've done Skyrim, done the Witcher etc. But I've got a few friends that are adamant I'd love elder scrolls online.

Apparently you can play it as a single player and there is a lot of solo content (apparently).

So was curious what my fellow rugby fans thought of it?

Cheers all
It's actually really good (from a guy who also doesn't like online games). You can do most of it single but the massive PVP battles are like nothing else (in any MMO). Literally hundreds of players against each other defending/attacking castles on the map of cyrodil. It's great... sucks your whole life away while you play it tho.

Last edited:
I've heard... though I'm doing my best to not get involved due to the fact that I know it is all that I would ****ing do, that the Final Fantasy MMO (FF14) is fantastic too. It's most recent update 'Shadowbringers' actually won quite a few game of the year awards this year... and you can play that one single too.

Latest posts