• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Likes and Dislikes

file.php

file.php

file.php

Finally, Something Firefox is better at than Chrome!
That makes 2 things ever (and I suspect the first one is out of date)

Firefox is better than Chrome in a lot of departments
Namely privacy components.

also firefox is better on Ram generally IMO.

Firefox is better than Chrome in a lot of departments
Namely privacy components.

also firefox is better on Ram generally IMO.
Privacy and ad blocking (kinda linked) was what I was thinking off, and assuming was out of date

Ditto. Chrome and Android here. No offence to anyone getting a downvote from anyone in the meantime.

TBH if you get downvoted by me by accident I'm not going to take it away and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Privacy and ad blocking (kinda linked) was what I was thinking off, and assuming was out of date

Not sure how Privacy is out of date in this day and age.

Keep spotting I dislike people (two on this thread). I promise I'll take them all away when this is over. To the people I liked, consider it a Christmas gift from me, the baby Jesus.

i've just gone to see if i've given any dislikes by mistake but that page on my profile seems to be broken

I keep having to check my 'ratings given' section time every time I check out of this forum. Not ideal really.

It seems to be all the Irish, just saying
You did get absolutely slammed by Irish posters on one of your comments I just saw haha. I've now ammended my mistake.
But I ask you, if the likes of Trf Olly in his ivory tower aren't willing to fix this issue from which he clearly benefits, we need a mod that will, a mod like me! Now some will say that Olly isn't an admin and has no power over this, but I suggest we take back control from the unelected admins and make this forum great.

If elected I will
  1. Put new Welsh members through a strict vetting process to make sure they won't pose a threat and are willing to assimilate
  2. Fund education programs for Scottish posters, so they can read and better take part in this forum
  3. Outsource all Southern Hemisphere sub forums to another website so we don't have to read them.
  4. Canonise Johnny Sexton.
  5. Officially list Big Ginger 8's as 5"3 on the members list.

You did get absolutely slammed by Irish posters on one of your comments I just saw haha. I've now ammended my mistake.
But I ask you, if the likes of Trf Olly in his ivory tower aren't willing to fix this issue from which he clearly benefits, we need a mod that will, a mod like me! Now some will say that Olly isn't an admin and has no power over this, but I suggest we take back control from the unelected admins and make this forum great.

If elected I will
  1. Put new Welsh members through a strict vetting process to make sure they won't pose a threat and are willing to assimilate
  2. Fund education programs for Scottish posters, so they can read and better take part in this forum
  3. Outsource all Southern Hemisphere sub forums to another website so we don't have to read them.

As a mod, I don't know if I should like or dislike this post...

If elected I will
Can't even spell my name right, smdh

Also, I am an admin.
5OYTD1y.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts