• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Likes and Dislikes

You're putting far too much faith in their ability to come up with/carry out a plan.
Working together? Towards a common goal? Nah.

Now some will say that Olly isn't an admin and has no power over this, but I suggest we take back control from the unelected admins and make this forum great.

If elected I will
  1. Put new Welsh members through a strict vetting process to make sure they won't pose a threat and are willing to assimilate.
upload_2019-11-27_14-4-53.gif

I won't be silenced by trf Ol-e. I've uncovered evidence posters who are banned from this forum under scurrilous charges, are sent to a gulag to mass produce content for Rugbydump and rugbylad day in day out. Ever wonder where Feicarsinn and Peat went? Meanwhile posters like BG8, or should I say Superprop get away with alt accounts because he/they are well connected and real life friends with two of the forums most influential and handsome posters!

I don't care who's in charge so long as they promise to send Alpha on a high needed racial education course, it's 2019 now and a man with his attitudes isn't worthy of walking the streets, let alone posting in an illustrious forum such as this.

I don't care who's in charge so long as they promise to send Alpha on a high needed racial education course, it's 2019 now and a man with his attitudes isn't worthy of walking the streets, let alone posting in an illustrious forum such as this.
Alpha doesn't walk the streets. Like thousands of upstanding, or better put, downsitting Walmart shopping Americans he uses a mobility scooter to traverse the street on account of chafing from his massive legs making walking unbearable.
We need to support the voluntarily disabled patriots, not further alienate them!
Me @TRF_Olyy

#Hog2020 #putollyinthetrolleyandputanendtohisfolly

The defamation... How is it racist when you know you're better than Scottish people? It's a fact!

I won't even give the mobility scooter allegation the time of day. Too much effort, just like walking sometimes.

You did get absolutely slammed by Irish posters on one of your comments
Just because I was on the politics thread advocating for a hard Brexit, invasion of ROI and internment for all Catholics and Protestants in Northern and non-Northern Ireland and turning the land into a giant cricket pitch around a statue of Eoin Morgan in an England shirt killing a dragon.

Make Ireland English Again.

Jeez what happened to freedom of speech.

Pipe down, once the Grand Plan is in place you'll be British too.

You'll probably be Tier 2 British under the proposed Tier System, alongside the Welsh, Geordies, Methodists and the working class.
You're absolutely welcome to join the United Kingdom of Ireland and Britain. Administrative capital will be Limerick. Head of state, Craig Doyle. Brits trust him and 90% sure none of his family are in the papers for being a great big nonce so we should be grand there. Wales will be turned into a golf course. Finn Russell will be eliminated. We will reopen the mines, only to close them again, and we sell the Falklands to the Argentinians to pay for more South African players for out combined rugby team which will be coached by Warren Gatland for the next three glorious centuries. Finn Russell WILL be eliminated. The tube will be repainted to look like a dogs red rocket. All citizens will be non practicing Catholics who haven't been to mass since their confirmation money ran out, but still slag off Protestants.

Are the Brits a *** again?
I was never a *** in the first place, thank you very much

Latest posts