• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Good game, Scotts!

<div class='quotemain'>
Well done you boys, enjoy the victory, you earned it.
[/b]

Thanks, Scotland play well, i will support them in the next 6N like always :).
[/b][/quote]

Thank you. But Argentina has to play much better to make the final. Scotland were far too negative today to test how good the pumas are. When they tried to attack it was too late

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Well done you boys, enjoy the victory, you earned it.
[/b]

Thanks, Scotland play well, i will support them in the next 6N like always :).
[/b][/quote]

Thank you. But Argentina has to play much better to make the final. Scotland were far too negative today to test how good the pumas are. When they tried to attack it was too late
[/b][/quote]
It's true, they must play better than today if they want to reach the final.

But it's also true that they had the pressure on their side, not because Argentina is much better than Scotland (which is not), but because of what they have done in the cup.

I hope that today's performance (that was clearly below the Pool games performance) was because of that pressure they had to win the game, which will be on SA's side next sunday.

Let's see next week, It's going to be very difficult, but still not impossible.

Good Luck I will probably be supporting the Pumas beacuse of their comradery and grace. I think you need to unleash Hernandez, Felippe C and Corleto to win the Cup.

Scotland have some very talented relatively young players like the Lamonts, E Murray, Cusiter and just lack confidence.

For me Parks should have not kicked that ball at the end because Scotland had all the momentum and should have scored but Parks decided to kick it to Lamont what a tool!

Although great game and well played Argentina!

For me Parks should have not kicked that ball at the end because Scotland had all the momentum and should have scored but Parks decided to kick it to Lamont what a tool!

Although great game and well played Argentina!
[/b]

but it almost came off!

It will be interesting to see how Argentina go now they are feeling the weight of expectation on them! They did not look to be playing their natural game on Sunday. But (no offense to Scotland) maybe they expected to win, and may not against SA, then possibly Eng/Fra. If they can go back to a nothing to lose/everything to gain scenario then I feel they will play better.

We just didn't really start to play running rugby till the last 20 mins. I hope Hadden learns from this, and realises the kicking game is all fine and well, but we now do have the abillity to run it. We're a young side, and the bulk of that team will still be here at the next world cup and I see no reason why we should not aim for a six nations ***le or two inbetween.

Good luck to Argentina in the semis, and hopefully final. Good to see a different team getting far in the tournament.

We just didn't really start to play running rugby till the last 20 mins. I hope Hadden learns from this, and realises the kicking game is all fine and well, but we now do have the abillity to run it. We're a young side, and the bulk of that team will still be here at the next world cup and I see no reason why we should not aim for a six nations ***le or two inbetween.

[/b]

the more I think about Parks kick the more I think it was a good idea. I was amazed by it at the time, sure it was the wrong move. But keeping the ball in hand was not getting the results, they had tried to spread it several times. Argentines were ready to defend more phases. something had to be pulled out of a hat, and it really was only a couple of meters from being spot on (which is as good as a mile, I know, I know).

still he showed more imagination than the all blacks in the dying minutes.

Latest posts