• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Goodbye

andyatkins303

Academy Player
After 43yrs as player, ref, and coach I have had enough. Enough of inconsistencies in application of the laws and culture.

We are told head shots got to stop. Curry get red and irb step in to impose on Farrel. But if south african or new zealand it gets waved on. Doping, which is obvious and have friends and played in SA it is normal, gets ignored.

Without a level playing field I am sad for Ireland, but as the game gets more professional it needs to be more consistent, and not irish.

I am finished with this game.

After 43yrs as player, ref, and coach I have had enough. Enough of inconsistencies in application of the laws and culture.

We are told head shots got to stop. Curry get red and irb step in to impose on Farrel. But if south african or new zealand it gets waved on. Doping, which is obvious and have friends and played in SA it is normal, gets ignored.

Without a level playing field I am sad for Ireland, but as the game gets more professional it needs to be more consistent, and not irish.

This is the equivalent of your Brexit. Stay and fight the inconsistencies from within. That is life I am afraid full of hypocrisies and contradictions. Don't let them get you down and the love you once had for the game.

It's a very complex issue that lacks clarity, hard to interpret what is and what ism't intent and it's a ruling that in its infancy. Give it a few years there will be more consistency.

who dis?

Were you a Drama major in college?