Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jun. 24, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on The Rugby Forum
  • Start date
T

Top stories on The Rugby Forum

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 22, 2021 * 16 posts * 296 views
TRF_Olyy said: Starting XV 15. Liam Williams (Scarlets, Wales) #833 14. Josh Adams (Cardiff Rugby, Wales) 13. Robbie Henshaw (Leinster Rugby, Ireland) #824 12. Bundee Aki (Connacht Rugby, Ireland) ... Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 229 posts * 4,872 views
Ragey Erasmus said: I should have been clearer, the point I was raising was about something being linked to a culture being deemed automatically racist or appropriation if others use it. The braids ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 11 posts * 160 views
TRF_Olyy said: Will they trim the squad, still? There's no club games to release players back to, might as well keep the whole lot in for training purposes (more tackle bag holders etc.) Read more >>
June 21, 2021 * 10 posts * 302 views
Nimblton said: Something cocked up somewhere. My mate is a season ticket holder, had tickets for the final then was told they were no longer available. Suddenly there are some going again. Anyway; ... Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 8 posts * 162 views
Al Bangor said: World Rugby has been streaming matches on Facebook over the weekend and I've seen some very good ones...and some poor ones. They're thinning the herd for the Olympics. [link] Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 8 posts * 219 views
NakiFan said: Hi all, I am currently working on a database update that stems from this thread: Rugby Challenge 4 Mods // All In One Download and Tutorial Video What websites do you use to get ... Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 9 posts * 183 views
unrated said: This should become part of future tours. A beach touch rugby match, just before the actual tests. To build media hype... And as a means to enhance a rivalry. Each team chooses ... Read more >>
June 21, 2021 * 51 posts * 1,383 views
TRF_stormer2010 said: Very weird game and difficult to know what to read into it if anything but it does build expectations for the coming tournament which is good. Bulls didn't lose THAT many player ... Read more >>
June 19, 2021 * 34 posts * 1,202 views
mdaclarke said: The result today was good (in a way) for the South African teams, they will now know that they can't just turn up and win. I don't buy into those who say that the South African ... Read more >>
June 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 289 views
Geordiefalcon said: Sorry a bit biased but George McGuigan has to be in the discussion at 2. Hes been sheer class all season. Radwan has been great but then so have several other clubs wingers. Others, ... Read more >>

Continue reading...