Got the game Yesterday

The_Wol

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Reds
So I bought the game yesterday (Ironically a day after my Rugby 06 for Xbox arrived so I had played that the night before) for $5 at EB games, I have to say I would honestly give this game a 3/10, The Graphics were horrible, the game play while there are some interesting elements almost every animation seems to have been pulled straight from Rugby06/08. I don't know if people enjoy this game but after 1 game of playing it I would consider taking it back if I had paid more than $5. I understood it didn't have anything other than World Cup mode and the like but honestly I cannot ever se myself enjoying it. Looks like it's back to Rugby Challenge for me.

So I bought the game yesterday (Ironically a day after my Rugby 06 for Xbox arrived so I had played that the night before) for $5 at EB games, I have to say I would honestly give this game a 3/10, The Graphics were horrible, the game play while there are some interesting elements almost every animation seems to have been pulled straight from Rugby06/08. I don't know if people enjoy this game but after 1 game of playing it I would consider taking it back if I had paid more than $5. I understood it didn't have anything other than World Cup mode and the like but honestly I cannot ever se myself enjoying it. Looks like it's back to Rugby Challenge for me.
$5 Bucks at EB!?!? Where (for 360 or PS3)? It's still around $50 here.

360, In Ipswich (25 mins drive from Brisbane) Queensland. They have Rugby challenge for $10 as well hahahah.

Latest posts