• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gran Turismo: HD

Looks amazing, however it's got one major downfall; It's still Gran Turismo. Therefore it'll still be slow, repettative and tedious. But people who think they know about cars will still lap it up.

yeah gt got old for me after the first game. and it helps that i dont know anything about cars :)

i have seen this game in motion

it is the best looking game of all time........its like TV

it may be good ole GT dynamics...........but the way it looks will keep u coming back for more

This game will crap all over Forza2..........I am a 360 owner and need a good car game in Forza...........but after watching the videos of both game in working progress Forza will only better GT in crash dynamics, and potentially online (M$ online brilliance) <<<<not that i have online...
something also is fixed in my mind that GT now have Ferrari liscense, which can only help.

But one thing that will plague GT is that it looks soo dman hot and good, is that when u hit a wall and bounce of with that clank........u'll go insane as to how it can look so pretty and so lame in a few frames.

And this is GTHD..........GT4 in HD...........it aint GT5........thats the scariest thing

yeah looks amazing....... but..........apparently this game comes with only 4 cars and tracks or somethin... the rest are purchased online.......pathetic

Latest posts