• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Graphic Problems

F

finger

When I play the game on PC everythings fine for the first 5mins then after that the game will start struggling.

The game will start going in slow motion for 5s then full speed for 30s then slow motion again for 5s then back to full speed again. It just keep doing that constantly for the entire game and even in the menu.

Only way to fix it is to close down the game completely and restart it.

I have tried updating my video drivers and directx but still doesnt fix it.

Any suggestions? Anyone else have this happen?

what graphix card u running?

How many Memory on the card aswell as how many ram in ur pc ?

Originally posted by finger@Feb 24 2006, 08:58 PM
When I play the game on PC everythings fine for the first 5mins then after that the game will start struggling.

The game will start going in slow motion for 5s then full speed for 30s then slow motion again for 5s then back to full speed again. It just keep doing that constantly for the entire game and even in the menu.

Only way to fix it is to close down the game completely and restart it.

I have tried updating my video drivers and directx but still doesnt fix it.

Any suggestions? Anyone else have this happen?

Thanks    :unsure:
Make sure you don't have any applications or programs running in the background - access your start up services (my computer/system I think?) and close some programs down.

I have a problem with graphics o the PC as well - when the players speak their mouths don't actually open but move around in a very strange chewing motion, as if they are trying to speak but their mouths have been sewn shut! Any ideas? (I have installed thew latest drivers)

I am trying to play it on my laptop and that could be the issue but I know of another person that runs it on there laptop no problem.

My graphics card is an Ati X600 64mb (maybe not enough memory)
1.5gb or ram so that shouldn't be an issue.

Just have to play it on the xbox, shame really because its not as nice on xbox.

I would also suggest that it is a background program / service that is causing this. Check Task Manager for programs/services that is eating up your CPU. I had this problem with Rugby 2005 and SQL Server 2005 CTP (yeh, I'm a developer) - SQL Server would eat up my CPU, still don't know why.

Yeah tried shutting down just about everything except the basics and still does it after about 5mins.

:(

Latest posts