• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Great Britain V France

I can't wait to "watch" this tonight (fingers crossed). Thanks for pointing it out. I'm so unaware of the RL calendar.

I watched the replay of this and well I thought it was a great game, if anything the class moment for me was the off load for Roby's try, that was just pure quality...

All in all a good result and started to show the strength that Rugby League is gaining in France which a great thing for the sport.

It was fairly impressive considering it was largely a reserve team but yeah, it was good to watch and fair play to France, who even lead at one point.

good result for GB, they calmed down in the second half and took control of this one

fairly quiet game by Roby despite his try, he did perform solidly throughout as did Graham and Wilkin

respectable performance by the French - I thought Greseque had a good game, would be something to see him in SL with all his talent

Shocking game in my opinion.
Too many mistakes, spent the first half acting like a bunch of clowns throwing a hot potato around.
They got their act together in the 2nd half, but i was already ****** off by the first half.
France showed some very good skills though.

Latest posts