• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Grey rep

Haysie

Academy Player
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Reds
What does it mean when you receive grey rep? Obviously green is good, and red is neg, but what on earth is grey? Neutral?

I think it means that that user has recieved no rep yet (though i've seen posters with one post and green rep, so i may be wrong, unless people just really like that one post)

I think it means that that user has recieved no rep yet (though i've seen posters with one post and green rep, so i may be wrong, unless people just really like that one post)

Probably welcoming rep, I got some when I said hi.

I think Haysie was asking about actually recieving grey rep. I've recieved one aswell, I think it's just a neutral thing as you suggested Haysie.

I think Haysie was asking about actually recieving grey rep. I've recieved one aswell, I think it's just a neutral thing as you suggested Haysie.

Oh yeah, the word "recieve" in the OP is a bit of a clue. Don't mind me...

Ah completely missed that,

I think that it's when you recieve rep off of people who don't have much rep power (if any)
If you look in settings it says how many rep points you have.
If Bullitt repped you, because he has a metric f*cktonne of rep, you'd probably get 50pts or so, but if someone who has no rep reps you you might get 0, which is why it's grey
It'd stop people registering loads of accounts to rep themselves

Ah cheers guys, had me stumped there for a minute!

Latest posts