Munster Rugby v Edinburgh Rugby – KO 19.35

Irish Independent Park, Cork

Referee: Marius Mitrea (FIR)

AR1: Sean Gallagher (IRFU), AR2: Matteo Liperini (FIR),

TMO: Stefano Penne (FIR)

Ulster Rugby v Scarlets – KO 19.35

Kingspan Stadium, Belfast

Referee: Sam Grove-White (SRU)

AR1: Rob O'Sullivan (IRFU), AR2: Ben Blain (SRU)

TMO: Charles Samson (SRU)

Saturday, November 30
Benetton Rugby v Cardiff Blues – KO 15.00 (UK) / 16:00 (ITA)

Stadio Monigo, Treviso

Referee: Andrew Brace (IRFU)

AR1: Andrea Piardi (FIR), AR2: Paul Haycock (IRFU)

TMO: Brian MacNeice (IRFU)

Connacht Rugby v Isuzu Southern Kings – KO 17.15 (UK) / 19:15 (SA)

The Sportsground, Galway

Referee: Ben Whitehouse (WRU)

AR1: Frank Murphy (IRFU) AR2: Aled Evans (WRU)

TMO: Wayne Davies (WRU)

Dragons v Zebre Rugby Club – KO 17.15 (UK) / 18:15 (ITA)

Rodney Parade, Newport

Referee: George Clancy (IRFU)

AR1: Simon Rees (WRU), AR2: Mark Patton (IRFU)

TMO: Colin Stanley (IRFU)

Glasgow Warriors v Leinster Rugby – KO 19.35

Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow

Referee: Craig Evans (WRU)

AR1: Mike Adamson (SRU) AR2: Adam Jones (WRU)

TMO: John Mason (WRU)

Ospreys v Toyota Cheetahs – KO 19.35 (UK) / 21:35 (SA)

The Gnoll, Neath

Referee: Joy Neville (IRFU)

AR1: Mike English (WRU) AR2: Oisin Quinn (IRFU)

TMO: Simon McDowell (IRFU)

Read more at https://www.pro14rugby.org/match-centre/referee-appointments/#bj4hcT7pFDOBPrtR.99

Leinster Rugby (caps in brackets):

15. Hugo Keenan (10)
14. Adam Byrne (55)
13. Jimmy O'Brien (12)
12. Conor O'Brien (19)
11. Cian Kelleher (9)
10. Ross Byrne (78)
9. Jamison Gibson-Park (78)
1. Peter Dooley (67)
2. James Tracy (100)
3. Michael Bent (131)
4. Ross Molony (88) CAPTAIN
5. Devin Toner (238)
6. Josh Murphy (27)
7. Will Connors (9)
8. Caelan Doris (22)

16. Bryan Byrne (43)
17. Ed Byrne (47)
18. Jack Aungier (1)
19. Oisín Dowling (4)
20. Scott Penny (9)
21. Hugh O'Sullivan (17)
22. Ciarán Frawley (16)
23. Fergus McFadden (179)

View attachment 7912

Good to see a few of those young fellas getting a run out. Hope they go well.

In at the deep end for a few. Edinburgh have a big pack. We'll see what Healy is made of after big bill mata bulldozes him a few times but that's what you want. Good physical centers beside him and 2 fast flankers will want to be on the ball. Actually really looking forward to going tonight. See what some of these lads are up to. Daly's definitely being given a great chance and vote of confidence... Fb again. Boomer and Mccarthy have a run into the back to backs so let's see how they go.

Exciting Munster team but I'd say we will struggle. Edinburgh have a full team out. We will have physical centres, and a well experienced back row, so I'd hope they won't be domnating the gainline. Great to have ok Boomer back playing after the injury. His trajectory was looking great when he played. Nick McCarthy has a big chance here to make his career in my opinion. Healy obviously the big headline. I'd say he's well acquainted with Musser. Very exciting back three as well. Fairly play to Archer on cap 200. Campaigners like him, Billy and Mick O in the past who play to a good standard year round are hugely important to the province.

Ref has just allowed a quadruple movement in Cork. Try is on McCarthy's head though, shocking pass. Healy too now.

Fitzgerald potentially overtaking Carty at Connacht? Definitely in better form right now. Carty is doing well off the bench here mind.

Defence has shared up after a frantic start. We don't deserve to be level but we're in the ascendency. I'd love to shut this crowd up again.

Edit: Tearing it up now. C Kellehers 1st and 2nd tries are the families 9th and 10th this season!

Once again, the Welsh teams are hit hard by international call-ups (this time when no one else has any) plus injuries. Having said that, Cardiff did well to win away against a fairly strong Benetton team, while the Ospreys could have won at the last minute against the Cheetahs.

Cracking win with a totally second string side, although you'd have to think a few of these lads are pushing the starters now, reminds me of Lance's first season when the likes of Leavy, O'Loughlin and the Byrnes started winning against other sides close to full strength teams.

Ugh. Can't even fully celebrate Zebre's first win in 21 games, as Benetton then slip up at home. That is probably a nail in the coffin of their playoff hopes.

Latest posts