• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunner's RC4 Mods

Hi all,

I have put together a spreadsheet of which kits are made/up to date, which are in the base game and which need done etc.

This is the link to the thread: https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/rc4-kit-tracker.47645/#post-1025967

I will update it as and when kits release etc but it's open for editing so feel free to do it yourself if you notice something needs changing.

Hopefully this keeps everything in once place in case people are new to the game and allows creators to see what has already been done.

Enjoy!

Seen a few folk on various YouTube channels asking about Ulster, so I started working on Ulster tonight - need to tweak the logos and try to draw the pattern by hand for the away kit, but here's the preview.

Attachments

• 20210312203148_1.jpg
    20210312203148_1.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 58
Seen a few folk on various YouTube channels asking about Ulster, so I started working on Ulster tonight - need to tweak the logos and try to draw the pattern by hand for the away kit, but here's the preview.
absolute star,want to do a Pro 14/ Pro16 tournament on Youtube but still short Ulster,Ospreys,Dragons,Zebre and Benneton

are you still gonna do the teams in the pro 14 like ospreys,benneton,zebre?

are you still gonna do the teams in the pro 14 like ospreys,benneton,zebre?

I will get round to them in the next couple of weeks (I know there's not much of the season left), I'm just busy being back at work just now. Got some holidays coming up though.

I will get round to them in the next couple of weeks (I know there's not much of the season left), I'm just busy being back at work just now. Got some holidays coming up though.
thanks mate,would appreciate it,Rainbow Cup still coming so no problem.Thanks a lot

Latest posts