Rugby Challenge 4 Mods // All In One Download and Tutorial Video

Not Mike Brown's Sock

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

UK

Club or Nation

Harlequins

When is there a new update? Is a new update already in the works?
To the mod or the game?

The game was updated last week I think, the mod pack I imagine will get updated when more mods come out - everyone seems to have been blipped out of existence for some reason!

Bears Gamer

Academy Player
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bristol

There has only been a couple of mods created since I put this all in one file together. I'll wait until there has been a more substantial amount of mods to add before updating the file :)

Goon3r73

Academy Player
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Leicester

Just wondering as to why we cannot open the pak files using winrar etc. Has this something to do with the game update? Before we could open up a pak file and add mods in. Any advice would be most appreciated thanks.

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Scotland

Club or Nation

Edinburgh

Hey @Bears Gamer thanks for the pack. I really enjoy it.

One Issue I've got with it is that i've noticed that Murrayfield is unlocked however its not murrayfield when you play and its instead the stade de france. If that could be fixed then that'll be great! :)

dannyboy9390

Academy Player
Country Flag

Scotland

Club or Nation

Scotland

I installed the files as stated, simple enough, but a handful of teams still have generic kids (albeit correct crests). Uruguay, Namibia, Canada, Zebre, Cheetahs, Kings, Ospreys, Dragons, Benetton, etc.

Any possibility to note the particular file names that I may have (somehow) missed?

Latest posts