• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 4 Mods // All In One Download and Tutorial Video

When is there a new update? Is a new update already in the works?
To the mod or the game?

The game was updated last week I think, the mod pack I imagine will get updated when more mods come out - everyone seems to have been blipped out of existence for some reason!

There has only been a couple of mods created since I put this all in one file together. I'll wait until there has been a more substantial amount of mods to add before updating the file :)

Just wondering as to why we cannot open the pak files using winrar etc. Has this something to do with the game update? Before we could open up a pak file and add mods in. Any advice would be most appreciated thanks.

Hey @Bears Gamer thanks for the pack. I really enjoy it.

One Issue I've got with it is that i've noticed that Murrayfield is unlocked however its not murrayfield when you play and its instead the stade de france. If that could be fixed then that'll be great! :)

I installed the files as stated, simple enough, but a handful of teams still have generic kids (albeit correct crests). Uruguay, Namibia, Canada, Zebre, Cheetahs, Kings, Ospreys, Dragons, Benetton, etc.

Any possibility to note the particular file names that I may have (somehow) missed?

Hopefully there will be an update to the mods for the new season. Great work being done by all of you guys!

Is there a way to use these kits on RC3, only the kits? Because the avaliable kits for RC3 is very much outdated

Bonjour,

pouvez vous m'aider a faire la mise a jour des maillot et effectif sur nitendo switch svp

merci pas avance

I followed your view step by step but the custom kits are not showing any logs. how do I fix this issue, for example B&I kit is not showing up its just a plain yellow kit. same with the other kits they are all plain but the Barbarian kit shows.

I followed your view step by step but the custom kits are not showing any logs. how do I fix this issue, for example B&I kit is not showing up its just a plain yellow kit. same with the other kits they are all plain but the Barbarian kit shows.

how do i get the tournament logo in game so that it appears on the field, on the goalposts or on replay sequences (e.g. the premiership logo?)

…i saw this in a game video: there was bristol playing wasps and there was the gallagher logo on the field and on the goalposts

Latest posts