• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Habana or Rokokoko

Im pretty sure roks hasnt been burnt by an american player.. so Il take him.

This is fo the technical guys - Habana is unofficialy the fastest player ever to step onto a Rugby field - he can run 100 metres in 10.4 seconds - and if he really wanted to he could challenge for the world record of 9.73
[/b]

I think Habana runs around 11 seconds now because of all the extra muscle he has put on in translating from a scrum half at a younger age. Ngwenya is a little faster, perhaps 10.5. They couldnt get near the world record though, rugby is about skill as much as speed.

I think Habana runs around 11 seconds now because of all the extra muscle he has put on [/b]

That theory is wrong because you wouldnt say Habana has bigger muscle mass then the American sprinter Maurice Green Dwain Chambers or Canadian Sprinter Ben Johnson...All built like brick **** house's and still remain lightening FAST!

<div class='quotemain'>
I think Habana runs around 11 seconds now because of all the extra muscle he has put on [/b]

That theory is wrong because you wouldnt say Habana has bigger muscle mass then the American sprinter Maurice Green Dwain Chambers or Canadian Sprinter Ben Johnson...All built like brick **** house's and still remain lightening FAST!
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, but can they bench 160kg like Habana can? There's a difference, those sprinters have very lean muscle. Habana has bulk, that's why he looks deformed. His torso is way out of proportion to his legs, I always laugh when I see him run, he looks funny.

I choose David Smith...

2008 will be his breakout party - both at Super 14 and All Black level.

<div class='quotemain'>
I choose David Smith...

2008 will be his breakout party - both at Super 14 and All Black level.
[/b]

With you on that one, guys a freak. [/b][/quote]

Im gutted he wont be playing for hurricanes :(

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Your quite right, the thing is though Habana perhaps has more leg/thigh muscle etc to balance out his raw pace and the fact he is playing for 80 minutes rather than for 10 seconds. Good point though, i dont know much about it so i wont go any further on the subject.

Yeah, but can they bench 160kg like Habana can? There's a difference, those sprinters have very lean muscle. Habana has bulk...
[/b]

Does this answer your question? :cheers:

there are two big differences between the two. That is that one plays for the boks the other for the all blocks. the other difference is that one of them has won a world cup.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Mind you two out of three were banned for taking steroids or growth hormones(and I have my suspicions about Maurice Green and any American track athlete for that matter).

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Mind you two out of three were banned for taking steroids or growth hormones(and I have my suspicions about Maurice Green and any American track athlete for that matter).
[/b][/quote]

Yes Dwain and Ben were provened guilty... Maurice how ever was not

there are two big differences between the two. That is that one plays for the boks the other for the all blocks. the other difference is that one of them has won a world cup.
[/b]

Yes 1 holds the world cup The other diffenece here is 1 has a Tri Nations cup and the other doesn't :cheers:

Im pretty sure roks hasnt been burnt by an american player.. so Il take him. [/b]

Lol, but guess what? Rokocoko got burned by a highschool classmate of Zee Ngwenya`s. Yup, that`s right.

2004, Stormers vs. Blues, Auckland. Cue a certain Tonderai Chavanga making Smokin` Joe look like Sleepin` Joe!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Yes Dwain and Ben were provened guilty... Maurice how ever was not[/b][/quote]

Indeed, but it would be naive to believe that the American track and field team is nothing short of a drug emporium. My suspicion is they're all dirty.

Latest posts