• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Haka's!! Any new 1's??

N

nui1stxv

Hey there, was just wondering if Samoa, Fiji and Tonga have there hakas (War Dance) in the game this time round?? Would be a nice addition. Im still waiting for my copy!! <_<

i dont think so....

but i feel you dog, ive been waiting ages for my copy. the worst thing is that they originally told me it would be here last monday

i feel ya dogg...

i need to "burrow" money from my "friend" to go buy the game

They should have taken the sound of the NZ haka from an actual game..

..it sounds like its from Mortal Combat or somthing....same as last year

man, tht's just sad... it'll be cool if we can choose betn the ka mate haka, and the kapaopango...
i'm waiting for my copy too! at least 2 days to go!!!! woohoo!!!!

there are no other hakas except NZ's - do you not have any simple knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol2tn:

That's true, only NZ's is called the Haka.. but Fiji have the cibi, Tonga have their version (i forgets the name) and Samoa have the Siva Tau.

If you looking the gamefiles, there seems to be a random file named NZL , which probably is for NZ's haka.

I am wondering if you duplicated this and edited, then you could actually make samoa, fiji and tonga do the haka. Ok it's not perfect, but it'd be an improvement.

wowo this thread is as old as the hills - still ea have no new war dances in this years version...

but what did you all expect?

I watched the NZ haka once in '06 and after that I just skipped it. Is it really what people want? I would rather have a million other things before I had an improved haka or any of the other Pacific Islander's war dances.

I just think that it is filler and adds nothing to the game.

Give me a decent editor and the ability to make my own tournaments way before different war chants.

Latest posts