• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Half and Half Football shirts

josh21

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
London Irish
I just read an article on the bbc news website about half and half football shirts. It is claiming that people are becoming offending by them and that its causing a real storm on twitter.

Now im hoping this is BS and bbc just trying to make up some news as there is nothing happening at the time of writing this post, as i cannot comprehend that anyone would be offended by something so trivial, if there is people offended by these shirts then why????

In my opinion you have to be a real loser with tiny brain to kick off about this, and i dont think i want to live on this planet anymore.

I just read an article on the bbc news website about half and half football shirts. It is claiming that people are becoming offending by them and that its causing a real storm on twitter.

Now im hoping this is BS and bbc just trying to make up some news as there is nothing happening at the time of writing this post, as i cannot comprehend that anyone would be offended by something so trivial, if there is people offended by these shirts then why????

In my opinion you have to be a real loser with tiny brain to kick off about this, and i dont think i want to live on this planet anymore.

Offended? Oh FFS so people are so stupid.

My eyes are offended by how un-fabulous they are. They make the worst of the Stade Francais kits look fashionable.

I'd go as far as saying that they are nearly as bad as the Leicester Tigers kit.

Latest posts