• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Halo 2 Movies

G

Gay-Guy

I have been watching a few Halo 2 movies on youtube lately and wanting to share some. I have done video editing so I know what is involved and I have to say these people do fantastic work.

This movie has been labelled the greatest Halo 2 movie out there. When you watch it you can see why...fantastic!!!!Gladiator Evolved

Why would people want to look at movies of a 3 year old game? Are these Red v Blue/The Codex type things (only have 10 mins before work so no time to watch videos).

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Aug 7 2006, 07:07 PM
Why would people want to look at movies of a 3 year old game? Are these Red v Blue/The Codex type things (only have 10 mins before work so no time to watch videos).
Not a red vs blue series vid.

I just appreciate the editing skill involved. Somebody matched the footage up very nicely with the gladiator soundtrack. Great work for amateurs :bravo:

While yourr at it, check out The Codex. It's not comedy like RvB, actually a very good sorty driven action/drama, err, thing.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Aug 8 2006, 10:09 AM
While yourr at it, check out The Codex. It's not comedy like RvB, actually a very good sorty driven action/drama, err, thing.
Yeah...its ok.......

However for sheer editing skills "Gladiator Evolved" has got to take the cake. So many things from the movie that they lined up perfectly with the soundtrack. Some of the fast editing stuff really must be commended. The more I look at it the more I realise that the guy/s who did the cutting must be a professional. It is too good.

Latest posts