• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Halo 3 Release Date...

S

stan_stan

25 September!!!!!

Link

Honestly I can't wait for this game. Downloaded the demo and think its one of the best games yet.

I'm looking forward to it too. I haven't got the demo, but it looks great. I hope its better than Halo 2. Still haven't completed Halo 2 yet. The side missions as a alien thing was gay, I hope they get shot of that part.

The demo plays well, unfortunately I have to play it online against arseholes from America who f*** about.

what are the reactions of the people who played it online? what was it like?

what was the play like? any/much lag?

any new weapons that you got to play with?

what are the reactions of the people who played it online? what was it like?

what was the play like? any/much lag?

any new weapons that you got to play with?
[/b]

Most people I've played with really like it. I like the ability to veto a game if you don't like the gametype. I only have a little bit of lag when I use the man cannon (but that's only because I've got a sh*t connection). I really like the assault rifle from Halo 1, and the new weapons I've used are the spartan laser, land mine, bubble shield, portable air lift, these guns which are like smg's sorta and the spike grenades. There's also the mongoose which is cool to hoon around in.

If there's anything else I'll try and answer it.

Borrowed Crackdown from a close mate of mine and thought the beta for Halo 3 was pretty good, shame its only on for a few weeks.

There was no lag at all and no blue screens of gayness either.

Can't wait for release.

Latest posts