• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Halo 3

I got the game yesterday & I am loving it. I only completed Halo2 yesterday, so I went straight into Halo 3 after completing the second.

Good god the last mission on this game is a *****, and I'm only playing it on easy! :eek:

Everything. The only people who wouldn't like it are PS2 fanboys who refuse to acknowledge it's good simply because it's on Xbox.

Or if somebody is gay. Then maybe they wouldn't like it. Because they're gay.

It's good. I like it, although it's my first taste of the Haloverse and I don't know what's going on.

I hope to be on Live some time tomorrow.

How ****** off can one overweight Northamptoner be? I got to the last mission the other day, realised it's midnight and turned it off being as it's a school night and I'm a grumpy bugger if I don't get my 6 hours sleep before work.

I went to resume my progress this morning and discovered I'd lost the 3 hours of that I made the other day.... :angry:

I am not a happy bunny.

You should pause and select "Save and Quit" before powering off. It's the only way checkpoints permanently save.

Not much use to you now, I know, but hey...

its amazing
its hard tho
i need to get xbox live tho so i can have more use out of my games

You should pause and select "Save and Quit" before powering off. It's the only way checkpoints permanently save.

Not much use to you now, I know, but hey... [/b]

Bought the game today and played it for a couple of hours. Having not paused and pressed "Save and Quit" i am already worried that i may be starting it again tomorrow.

Erm...so this is basically the first time i've played a Halo game so i've just one question:

Does everyone else get lost as easily as me? I mean, there are minutes where i can just be wandering around floaty-jumping from rock to rock thinking, "What the f**k?!"
Is this a commonplace in the Halo games?

Pretty much. The first ***le in the series is pretty much infamous for its identikit corridors. The Library, anyone?

Having now played the game in co-op, I can say wth certainty that the game definately benefits with mates ripping the **** out of each other.

Just a little question.
I played 2 player with my flat mate last night on "Campaign" part.
Today i opted to do the Solo Mission thingy. Now come 2 player-time will i be made to continue where i left off on Solo Missions? Coz i played loads more today on my own than i did last night as 2 player.

Basically, my question is does the x-box track both solo and multiplayer campaigns?

Or does it keep a track of each profile's progress?

I'm confused...

Yup, playing it again tonight and i'm finally catching on to the game and other such issues.

Great review of Halo 3
. :lol:

<embed src="http://update.videoegg.com/flash/proxy.swf?jsver=1.4" FlashVars="gc=c2hvd0FkPXRydWUmYWRWYXJzPWFyZWE9Z2FtZXMmc2l0ZT1lc2NhcGlzdG1hZ2F6aW5lJmZpbGU9aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRnNlbGZzZXJ2ZTMwMCUyRWRvd25sb2FkJTJFdmlkZW9lZ2clMkVjb20lMkZnaWQzODklMkZjaWQxMzg5JTJGSTUlMkZHUSUyRjExOTEyNzM3MTFuSEk4SEZNSWlmM3ZxV1R3YWtMSyZzd2ZwYXRoPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ1cGRhdGUlMkV2aWRlb2VnZyUyRWNvbSUyRmZsYXNoJTJGcHJveHklMkVzd2YlM0Zqc3ZlciUzRDElMkU0JmF1dG9QbGF5PWZhbHNlJnNob3dBZFByaW1hcnk9dHJ1ZSZ3bW9kZT13aW5kb3cmYWxsb3dGbGFzaDlGdWxsc2NyZWVuPXRydWU=" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" scale="noscale" wmode="window" width="400" height="332" name="VE_Player" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Pretty much. The first ***le in the series is pretty much infamous for its identikit corridors.[/b]

Your telling me. It put me off from ever playing the single player.

At least they sorted it for this one.

Have played the first Halo, but i wasnt really a fan of it, but i might try this one out.

Had a go this morning playing with Kulch, Verminator etc.... my headsets f***ed, can hear through it but can't seem to speak. Anyway, bloody good fun online, way better than the campaign

its out now and it wikedly sick pased it enjoyed played it more + it heaps of fun with mates

Completed this game about 3 weeks ago on the hardest level with my flat mate and i have to say...we were very bored.
There's no comparison to Gears of War really, is there?
It was such a huge anticlimax when completed it.
It was strange, but we were so glad that it ended becuase it was so tedious and samey.
We haven't touched the game since.
Shame that.

Latest posts