• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hand-Eye co-ordination ...

Just watched it! That was pretty mental. Seems like that Benelli hardly recoils allowing you to do all those fancy tricks.

How you can throw up 9 disks and shoot them all though is beyond me. I would just get really nervous and miss them all!

Did you notice at 5.27 though that he throws up 3 and misses the last one but acts as if he hit it?

Yeah, spotted that too. No harm, no foul!

What do you reckon about HE co-ordination? Fast and strong matters, but HE is what separates the best from the rest.

Oh yeah without a doubt if you naturally have excellent hand eye coordination it sets you apart from everyone else. When people say "He makes it look so effortless" or "He always has that extra yard" its because their coordination is so good that they can do things at such pace and make it seem easy as to them it is.

I would rate my hand eye coordination for a rugby player in my position as average or slightly above. I have practiced and practiced to get to that level though. Ive played with players who are just naturally gifted with brilliant hand eye coordination and Ive always wished to be that good, but for a vast amount of us we just have practice the method continually until we nurture the skill.

Latest posts