• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hardest hitters in NH rugby?

r185639_690904.jpg

CHABAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!
Sebastien Chabal...no more answers needed. He is definitely one of the hardest hitters, tacklers and runners in NH Rugby.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ May 19 2009, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Chabal has done sweet FA though since the World Cup though[/b]
I would have to disagree. He was a vital component at Sale. He did not have the best 6 Nations, but his running and hitting power were surely displayed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ May 19 2009, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ May 19 2009, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chabal has done sweet FA though since the World Cup though[/b]
I would have to disagree. He was a vital component at Sale. He did not have the best 6 Nations, but his running and hitting power were surely displayed.
[/b][/quote]

That's true, but still nowhere near what it was pre-world cup,he's been relatively quiet. Sale and France haven't shone either. One seems to fall short in the Premiership, and the other is just horribly in-consistent.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AdORMGUzEqI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>

BOOM!

He would have come off better if he had hit a wall. Massive hit! Looks like he dislocated his shoulder with that hit!

When you consider he's barely turned 20 n'all... Just imagine what he'll be like when he's fully grown up! :eek:

Barely 20? That's insane. Well i hope to see this oke soon again. Seriously, he is a monster. ZOMG 1000!

For a time Wilkinson was a hard tackler...although thats how he sustained many of his injuries as well..

Yeah, i also remember wilko as being a ferocious defender. Neil Back was also pretty hard.

I have some great memories of Neil Best smashing people all over the place when he was playing for Ireland. I remember him coming on against France in 2007 (? I think) and clearing out three french guys from a ruck in what looked like a car collission.

Also when he was playing beside Ferris for Ulster I know they used to have competitions to see who could put in the most/hardest hits in a game.

Maybe not a big hitter (although he smashed Collins in the WC) but Dusautoir is certainly one of the best tackler in the NH at the moment. The amount of tackles he puts in a game is just amazing...

Latest posts