• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hayfever

i get mine bad in the spring, not really in the summer, must be the tree pollen over here.

Been a scorcher of a week here but the pollen count musn't have been that high cause I've been grand so far, still though time for ole beconase methinks.

I've got a new cure, since I spilt tabasco in my eye my hayfever symptoms had cleared up completely! JK

For me it's worst in morning and evening time, my sneeze record stands at 48, I expect to break the half centry by the end of summer. Funnily enough I never used to get it back home in Pretoria, but since I've moved to London it's been the bane of my life.

I still get my hayfever symptoms every day of the year. Some days are fine, but most days it plays up. I couldn't really point out a certain time of the year, because one sunny day I could be fine, then a day when it's raining, I could suffer bad. I find that it differs day to day.

rainy days are bad ones!

especially int he spring for me

funny when i went to london during the summer last year my allergies were absolutely brutal.. but here they arent bad at all in the summer.. odd.

I heard that Britain suffers the most from Asthema, because of all the allergens (pollution related I believe).
I've just finished mowing my parents 2 acres...my allergies are killing me!!!

I've got hayfever and it is a pain. Working in M&S doesn't help when I have to run away and sneeze somewhere out of public view, because the customers wouldn't be happy.

Eyes watering and buldging out of my head. Nose running and sneezing a lot.

But I must say it doesn't help running about in the garden chasing bumblebees when I have hayfever.

Latest posts