• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hello from Scotland

Nellie

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
Hi there, recently got into watching rugby. Still pretty new to it all and I can just about understand it, by quizzing the other half :D Am originally from England but now live in Scotland, which made the 6 Nations viewing interesting at the weekend. :lol:

Welcome!

If you have any questions on the game (that your other half can't answer :p) then don't be afraid to post them up!

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you had a good chance to gloat over the weekend- although it wasn't exactly the highest calibre of rugby :lol:

I thought we were absolutely dire, and Scotland still couldn't beat us. Would have probably gloated if we hadn't been so bad. All I kept hearing from the OH was 'get Dan Parkes off the pitch' well, the edited version anyway :lol: so he wasn't enthralled by Scotland's performance either.

I still don't exactly know what most players do, so I tend to watch with a detached point of view, and go 'oh that looks good, or, that was naff'. Hoping to get to the Edinburgh v Toulouse match at Murrayfield in April. Will be my first live match I've been to. :)

Latest posts