• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HELP!! We are in the US and can't work out which channels to pay for all matches.

Forest

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand
We are renting a house in LA that has Universal Sports and the channel only shows the US games when i checked online on their website it say we can buy the full rugby package for $124 + instead of $24 per game but it says it's on the computer and I can't find if it's also available on TV.I found various satellite direct options onto lap top and we are Mac users not PC but we have tried once before and subscribed but the feed and the quality is terrible plus we don't know which site is reliable!!

Hi there, NBC/Universal Sports has screwed US viewers pretty hard this time around. I've mentioned this before in a previous thread, but in 2007 we originally only had to pay $15 a month for a channel that had all of the matches live and delayed. Right now, your only option for televised matches is PPV. Please go to Facebook if you have an account and like this page below ..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring...cup-to-US-cable-tv-petition-page/281594755202

If you want to watch the cup in full without paying a heavy price I have other options for you. Please PM me for details.

I live in holland and could watch it without paying buts its to much trouble. I've got it for €15,- per month you get a stream channel which shows ITV1 etc. and loads of other channels.

its so frustrating trying to watch matches here. every game is like at 3:30am in chicago. hard when you have work at 8 the next day haha. m two one, PM coming your way.

Universal Sports

I just read the terms again and the $149 is only for 7 matches which means additional $24 for any other game? That's highway robbery! will send pm thanks.

its so frustrating trying to watch matches here. every game is like at 3:30am in chicago. hard when you have work at 8 the next day haha. m two one, PM coming your way.

I'm from Chicago too, so I know how you feel. Thinking ahead to Japan 2019, it will be even worse, though I highly doubt I will still be living here by that time.

I just read the terms again and the $149 is only for 7 matches which means additional $24 for any other game? That's highway robbery! will send pm thanks.

Yeah, it is really sad. Please support that Facebook group against NBC.

Last edited:
How do you private message I just tried the FB link but I'm on an iPad as it won't open but my FB is ok?

How do you private message I just tried the FB link but I'm on an iPad as it won't open but my FB is ok?

Click on a person's username and select from the drop down menu "Private Message." If that doesn't work on iPad, I'll send you one. I don't know why you can't open that link, but try searching on Facebook for the Bring full coverage of Rugby World cup to US cable tv petition page.

What about free repeat matches?

Repeat matches/delayed, etc all are a part of that expensive package by NBC.

There's a pop up blocker it won't open your message arrghhhh technology!

There has got to be someone who has a live online audio stream, no? I can listen to any NFL, MLB, NBA game this way.

Surely with the number of USA TV channels and the USA involved, if only for a day or so, they must have it somewhere?

Latest posts