• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Help with pro rugby manager2

CeeJay

Academy Player
I need some help. I have this game and am trying to start a career but when I watch
3d matches I am forced to interact and make decisons at each scrum, lineout ruck and
kick. I just want to watch the AI.

Someone already told me in another thread that I can do this (cant remeber thread or
member) but I have looked everywhere and cant find any options. If someone who has
played this a bit could help me out that would be great.

Also is there anyway way to rewind the action to watch bits again?

I need some help. I have this game and am trying to start a career but when I watch
3d matches I am forced to interact and make decisons at each scrum, lineout ruck and
kick. I just want to watch the AI.

Someone already told me in another thread that I can do this (cant remeber thread or
member) but I have looked everywhere and cant find any options. If someone who has
played this a bit could help me out that would be great.

Also is there anyway way to rewind the action to watch bits again?

Hey, im pretty sure there is a small arrow in the top right hand corner during the game. Click that and that should bring the players stamina bar and also the options on how to play. Hope that helps.

Hey, im pretty sure there is a small arrow in the top right hand corner during the game. Click that and that should bring the players stamina bar and also the options on how to play. Hope that helps.

It brings up stamina as well as some options for attack and defence, but nothing that solves the problem I have. Waste of a game really, would have quite enjoyed it if I wasnt forced try and semi control my players on the field.

It brings up stamina as well as some options for attack and defence, but nothing that solves the problem I have. Waste of a game really, would have quite enjoyed it if I wasnt forced try and semi control my players on the field.

Well if you set your attack and defence to AI then all you have to is pick the set plays at scrums and lineouts.

There must be, because thats what i did on mine. It should be in the attack and defence options like Wide, Base Scrum ect.

Those options are there. I clicked one and it seems to be working thanks! I have no idea what any of them mean but its working.

Latest posts