• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Help

S

SecondRow04

Hi, ive noticed that people have pictures and things under there posts i was just wondering how do i get that under mine??
thanks
Aaron

Go to the top of the page & click on, 'My Controls' then on the left hand side (towards the bottom), you will see 'Edit Avatar Settings' (Avatar is what is displayed below your user name, mine is Gaz). You will need to upload a picture of your choice (just make sure it's not offensive).
You can also upload a picture to go under your posts (A Signature), this is next to, 'Edit Signature' on the left side of the page.

I Have given you our signature, to make you look a bit better :p

Go to the top of the page & click on, 'My Controls' then on the left hand side (towards the bottom), you will see 'Edit Avatar Settings' (Avatar is what is displayed below your user name, mine is Gaz). You will need to upload a picture of your choice (just make sure it's not offensive).
You can also upload a picture to go under your posts (A Signature), this is next to, 'Edit Signature' on the left side of the page.

I Have given you our signature, to make you look a bit better :p
[/b]
Thanks alot!

Edit - Don't be an idot. I'm assuming you two know each other somehow, but this isn't the place for throwing insults. Do it elsewhere.

SaintsFan_Webby

Latest posts