• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heroes

W

woosaah

Its very interesting i have just finished watching the first 8 episodes, i think its well done.

i like the whole concept type thing and its hard to figure out exactly whats going on but its well thought out i think.

http://www.tv.com/heroes/show/17552/summar...results;***le;0

Heroes is a serial saga about people all over the world discovering that they have superpowers and trying to deal with how this change affects their lives. The relatable superheroes include Peter Petrelli, a 30-year-old male nurse who believes can fly, Isaac Mendez, a 28-year-old junkie who has the ability to paint images of the future when he is high, Niki Sanders, a 33-year-old Las Vegas showgirl who can do incredible things with mirrors, Hiro Makamura, a 24-year-old Japanese comic-book... [/b]

I've gotta say, i really like the sound of the show and so i went to have a look at a few clips and they seem too random for me.
There's no trailer on there allowing you to just get a feel for what the programme is about. Just some obscure clip about a cheerleader winning homecoming queen (whatever that privelage entitles her to.)

I want some of the cool stuff that makes the programme so.

ok ill just go back to the first episode. Just to give you a feel. This isnt focused on one guy, i think there are about 5 different people this focuses on, well the ones with the "gifts" anyway. They dont know how they got their abilities, one of them doesnt even know what his are, he just thinks he can fly!

Anyway, the first episode is just showing an indian guy come from india to new york to find the killer of his dad who was a geneo scientiest. He ends up trying to find out what his father was doing, and thats pretty much his first story. The guy who thinks he can fly, has a brother who is running for office, he is a nurse for a rich dying man. the dying mans daughter is going out with a junkie who thinks he can paint the future only when he is wasted. The cheerleader can do some pretty cool stuff, wont give that one away cause thats what made the episode, not in a dodgy way. There is also a japanese guy who goes on about comic books and he can move time/space and teleport and stuff. which is weird cause all he did was stare at a clock and made it go back a second. could have been something wrong with the clock.

oh last is ali larter, we dont really know what she does after the first episode other that beign an online stripper. if you dont know who ali larter is watch final destination 1 and 2, she is so hot in this one :)

thats pretty much a gist of what people do in the first episode, didnt really give 2 much away of what happens or anything but i think its a decent watch, it may be a bit slow for some people though

Its very interesting i have just finished watching the first 8 episodes, i think its well done.

i like the whole concept type thing and its hard to figure out exactly whats going on but its well thought out i think.

http://www.tv.com/heroes/show/17552/summar...results;***le;0

Heroes is a serial saga about people all over the world discovering that they have superpowers and trying to deal with how this change affects their lives. The relatable superheroes include Peter Petrelli, a 30-year-old male nurse who believes can fly, Isaac Mendez, a 28-year-old junkie who has the ability to paint images of the future when he is high, Niki Sanders, a 33-year-old Las Vegas showgirl who can do incredible things with mirrors, Hiro Makamura, a 24-year-old Japanese comic-book... [/b]
[/b]

yea i watched the first 7 episodes yestaday, the first 4 or so were real good then the rest it was like the programme was going nowhere, still wana see how the all meet up and save the world should be gud a!!

Just finished d/ling the first episode from a torrent.
I'll see how it goes tonight.

Quite looking forward.

Just finished watching the first two episodes.
It was ok, very slow, but it's undersatndable how you have to introduce all the characters, their situations etc. properly.
Things did start getting interesting at the end of the second episode, but i can't find a reliable 3rd episode to download. All eps from 1-9 are available, barr the 3rd one.
I'll carry on watching it, it could keep on getting better - but it seriously has to pick up soon, i'm losing my patience.

Just finished watching episode 8.
It felt like the programme was going nowhere, that it was just continuously introducing new characters with new powers in all the time...but there's a new angle to the programme on ep 8 and i'm liking the idea.
Will defo keep watching it.

This starts in Febuary 2007 in the UK, but will be on Sci-fi Channel then later on will be on BBC2, so still sometime to wait before it comes to our shores.

Just finished d/ling the first episode from a torrent.
I'll see how it goes tonight.

Quite looking forward.
[/b]

finally some fellow fans that know what i'm goin on about!!! i been watching these for the last couple of weeks, i got up to ep11.
what i want to know is what's torrent and how do u use it?

yeah i heard about the T.V. commercials and how they look dumb, but trust me. start watching it, after i got to the 3rd episode i was hooked and couldn't stop watchn them!
episode 12 comes out on jan 22nd, can't wait!

yep starts out here on tv in a few weeks, will probably watch them week in and week out.

still download them as well :)