• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hey Smartcooky

Scrum Bum

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Highlanders
I am back... a former member who loves the Highlanders, used to create arguments with Jaws and Ratel amongst others, it must be almost 10 years.

I am... formerly known as the otago massacre

And I am back to rugby first

Question am I allowed to swear on this forum?

Hi "The Otago Massacre"

This ain't rugbyfirst - it folded when the forum host went ***s up and I couldn't be arsed starting again. I joined this forum because it is the best general rugby global forum going (planet-rugby is utter pants!)

I redirected our old www.rugbyfirst.net url to this forum so that anyone looking for us ended up here.

I'm not admin or mod here (but I still I'm still a mod at rugbyrefs.com).

ratboy and Jaws are not here, but I have seen a couple of the others here from time to time - Valleyboy, jp1972 (a.k.a. French Flair) and even Melhor_Time. JovialJim (who posts here as St George) moved from England to live in Thailand and is still there as far as I know.

I haven't heard from kiwilinzi in a few years now, and nimrod is too busy with helping his wife organising the Rosslyn Park National Schools Sevens which, since HSBC came on board as ***le sponsor in 2011, has grown even more dramatically than previously.

I heard a rumour that Jaws ended up in the slammer, which if true, does not surprise me at all.

As to swearing, well, don't push your luck.

That's a shame. We had a really great community a long time ago, and besides getting in verbal wars with Jaws/Ratel etc the rugby chat was brilliant. How about AyeBeez? I think that was his name.

Remember things started at the IRB forum, which was cool. Then Jaws and the like started winding up the mods lol and got it shut down. Jaws in the slammer wouldn't surprise me either but he needs to get back on. :D

That's a shame. We had a really great community a long time ago, and besides getting in verbal wars with Jaws/Ratel etc the rugby chat was brilliant. How about AyeBeez? I think that was his name.

Remember things started at the IRB forum, which was cool. Then Jaws and the like started winding up the mods lol and got it shut down. Jaws in the slammer wouldn't surprise me either but he needs to get back on. :D

I reckon the mods here would ban Jaws very quickly. He tried to get on Planet Rugby, and got permanently banned in less then 24 hours!

Latest posts