• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

hey

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
Sad. They did their best with good intentions.

In the end the bigger budget won.

i went to trade in rl2 for v8 supercars

but i got $55.00 for NFS undergound trade in, so i kept RL2

for the time being, but its on the outta

the sad thing is, is that sidhe could hav made this game awsome and kept within their budget, they just made stupid mistakes with player control and the ai.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Feb 24 2006, 10:48 AM
Sad. They did their best with good intentions.

In the end the bigger budget won.
yes it is very sad gg...by the look of things there were a good amount of people here who asked or requested improvements for the next game only for there ideas to get slept on...also my ideas

we are the public of this industry..do we not buy this product?...so isnt it a must to state what improvements need to be made for this or future products to be sucessful..???

i have posted many of what improvements need to be made...as i enjoyed rl 1 as a feature rugby league game on the next generation of video game consoles...i liked it and was very thankful that it was created...in the belief that it was goin to get better from a company who cares about the publics wants...and it didnt seem like they wanted to recieve our "advice"

we are entitled to give advice for improvement as buyers in hope they listen but it felt as tho it fell on deaf ears...

in saying that...it took ea 2 and half silly attempts until we got a real quality rugby game...so im not counting sidhe out now...unless ea sports install there madden engine into a rugby league game and then i will just have to lock myself in a room forever and play that game.... :ph34r: