• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Highfeld XV v Lions

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Jun 1 2009, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
O'Connell was our only lineout option. If we are playing Shaw from now on we need more Lineout options in the backrow, namely Ferris/Croft at 6 and Heaslip at 8.[/b]

And a thrower who can hit a barn door with an a-bomb. Don't want to rag on Rees too much cause I like him as a player, but I havnt seen him have a solid throwing game since before Christmas.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bumbadum @ Jun 1 2009, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Jun 1 2009, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
O'Connell was our only lineout option. If we are playing Shaw from now on we need more Lineout options in the backrow, namely Ferris/Croft at 6 and Heaslip at 8.[/b]

And a thrower who can hit a barn door with an a-bomb. Don't want to rag on Rees too much cause I like him as a player, but I havnt seen him have a solid throwing game since before Christmas.
[/b][/quote]
I think Hines will offer POC a bit of support in the line out and with his international hooker, Ross Ford, on the bench this could work. I think that hooker is one of the weakest positions in the squad because there is no Keith Wood or similar players like that who are totally dependable but have that touch of class.

Latest posts