• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Highlanders vs Blues

C

Caledfwlch

WHOAAAAAAAA watching the updates rolling in for the game now. Its in the 70th minute 33-15 to the blues. And Evans has made the damn game a one man show!Bagging 23 points!

Nucifora should've annouced he was leaving earlier. Afoa and Tony "The Myth" Woodcock continuing their demolition tour of Super 14 scrums.

Why is it the "myth" Woodcock?

Good performance from the Blues, at half time Sean Fitzpatrick said that reputedly Nick Evans is the quickest player in New Zealand rugby. Surely this cant be true? i mean Masaga is lightning

Good performance from the Blues, at half time Sean Fitzpatrick said that reputedly Nick Evans is the quickest player in New Zealand rugby. Surely this cant be true? i mean Masaga is lightning
[/b]
Fitzy is a front rower, when are they the authority on quickness?

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
Fitzy is a front rower, when are they the authority on quickness?
[/b][/quote]

I dont think it was from his knowledge, he seemed to have heard it from somewhere else, someone on crack probably :lol:

Twas a great game i thought haha Blues have a better chance of making the semi's after a couple results that probably helped their cause! Nick Evans is the mantis, why do teams player better when their coach announces their departure? could it because their morale has a sudden boost such as the blues i assume??lol

How did stanley go? Im not a big fan as he always get the nod over my boy ice - but he seems to do the job

stanely very handy player at 12. has good pace and can definitely put a decent hit on. tuitavake at 13 though must surely be pushing close for higher honours.

So 7 teams are still in contention for the finals. Compared to lasrt seasons drawl, this is one hell of an exciting season

Latest posts