Highlighted posts from Thursday, Apr. 08, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on The Rugby Forum
  • Start date
T

Top stories on The Rugby Forum

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 03, 2021 * 39 posts * 755 views
AlRums said: Thoroughly deserved and should weld him into a lion's place Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 23 posts * 528 views
munstermuffin said: To be fair we sent over half a team on that dirty Friday night. My first year working with Munster Rugby in the academy. But we repaid favour in the return leg and then sorted ... Read more >>
April 07, 2021 * 10 posts * 354 views
Jakedood said: Matty Rea may end up being the reserve second row, not ideal but hes a decent lineout option and a strong enough lad to hopefully hold his own. Would love Hendy to be back instead Read more >>
April 03, 2021 * 13 posts * 336 views
Tooting Carmen said: The lack of game time and match fitness of many of Eddie's faves surely had an impact. Read more >>
April 05, 2021 * 11 posts * 208 views
Oliver Madden said: [image] Saturday 10th April [image] Venue: Forsyth Barr Stadium Time: 7.05pm (NZ) Sunday 11th April [image] Venue: Sky Stadium Time: 3.35pm (NZ) Read more >>
April 02, 2021 * 12 posts * 267 views
RedruthRFC said: I went under. Players have had another week of having the riot act read to them, I think that lesser referees who will be less under the spotlight will be less likely to wave them ... Read more >>
April 02, 2021 * 301 posts * 6,152 views
Wichita said: I am not a Toulon fan myself, but still a very strange sequence of events there. Toulon warned the EPCR on Monday about a positive case, the EPCR gave the OK for the team to travel ... Read more >>
April 01, 2021 * 70 posts * 1,662 views
califauna said: Rugby Union rules and officiating are a gigantic group-think clusterfuck and if they intend on exporting it to the USA without the US coming up with their own version of it they'd ... Read more >>
April 03, 2021 * 220 posts * 3,372 views
TRF_Olyy said: Realistically all those games came down to a coin toss, Both sides played well and both sides had lapses of concentration Newcastle were the luckiest - I think without the cards ... Read more >>
April 04, 2021 * 10 posts * 328 views
Aitor-64 said: Salut tout le monde rugbystique virtuel Hey everyone from the virtual rugby world Bienvenue sur mon showroom où je posterais les joueurs et/ou équipes modélisés par mes soins | ... Read more >>

Continue reading...