Highlighted posts from Thursday, Apr. 29, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on The Rugby Forum
  • Start date
T

Top stories on The Rugby Forum

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 24, 2021 * 130 posts * 2,463 views
BPM said: If you're talking about body shape then I agree, but I don't see enough of him at the breakdown to really rate him as a flanker (not just over the ball). The closest 7/8 comparison ... Read more >>
April 23, 2021 * 31 posts * 438 views
Delta992 said: Hi All, I am creating/converting some new stadiums for Rugby 08, below is 2 that I have already done. Extract it to the game root and enjoy. I will post more as I finish them. ... Read more >>
April 27, 2021 * 8 posts * 159 views
Owen#2 said: Who would be in your all time lions xv? Only catch is, you can only have a max of 4 from any one nation. Read more >>
April 28, 2021 * 8 posts * 125 views
Kiwiwomble said: Friday 30th April [image] [link] [link] Venue: Caketin Time: 7.05pm Referee: Saturday 1st May [image] [link] [link] Venue:Eden Park Time: 7.05pm Referee: Sam Gilbert finally back ... Read more >>
April 28, 2021 * 7 posts * 107 views
ncurd said: Is this the first time they've done something like this? If so good on them and look forward to seeing more (with World Rugby and other nations doing the same). Read more >>
April 26, 2021 * 6 posts * 205 views
Umaga's Witness said: THis is what I know: each NZ team will play each aus team once, ie 5 rounds. Some reports say the final is between the top two teams, other reports say the final is between the ... Read more >>
April 28, 2021 * 4 posts * 93 views
Hmmmmmm said: BRUMBIES: James Slipper, Folau Fainga'a, Allan Alaalatoa (c), Darcy Swain, Cadeyrn Neville, Rob Valetini, Rory Scott, Pete Samu, Nic White, Noah Lolesio, Tom Wright, Irae Simone, ... Read more >>
April 25, 2021 * 11 posts * 427 views
Oliver Madden said: Full Time: Crusaders 29 Blues 6. Will take a very big performance against the Chiefs for the Blues to get to the final now. That was like the Blues team of old, so many basic errors. ... Read more >>
April 25, 2021 * 7 posts * 295 views
rugbeian said: Wow! The Force upset the previously unbeaten Reds and qualify for the playoffs. That's amazing seeing how the Force didn't win any games last season. Kudos to them. [link] Read more >>
April 27, 2021 * 7 posts * 211 views
The_Blindside said: Upgraded to iOS 14.5 last night on iPhone . Tried out the Face ID with mask on not realising also need to update apple watch to watch OS 7.4. Still, it works on iPhone, but not ... Read more >>

Continue reading...