Highlighted posts from Thursday, Mar. 18, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on The Rugby Forum
  • Start date
T

Top stories on The Rugby Forum

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 17, 2021 * 105 posts * 1,512 views
The Alpha Bro said: That list is a bit mad to me haha. Ford? Come on! My view of it would be more along the lines of someone who you'd back to have to hurt the opposition badly in a world cup final ... Read more >>
March 17, 2021 * 23 posts * 741 views
The Alpha Bro said: [image] We're going to have to change broadcaster after this game because we're about to get ******. Read more >>
March 16, 2021 * 811 posts * 27,083 views
Old Hooker said: That's all predicated on the RWC being the only thing that matters. Whether that should be the case or not is another matter, but lets take it as read. The 4 year plan makes a ... Read more >>
March 14, 2021 * 35 posts * 763 views
Ospervat said: Does Italy deserve to continue playing in the 6N? They are again at their lowest world ranking ever at 15. They've now lost 36 consecutive games in the competition. Their last ... Read more >>
March 16, 2021 * 30 posts * 533 views
The Alpha Bro said: Honestly shocked. Very disappointed but fair play, can't be an easy decision when you're playing great stuff. The cynic in me is wondering if we'll see him playing the Rainbow ... Read more >>
March 15, 2021 * 323 posts * 8,051 views
MattGaff said: OK stayed away from here on Saturday... drunk, rather watch the game than be online etc etc... But, going back to the game, LRZ scored a try on 34:40 (ish)... they reviewed it ... Read more >>
March 15, 2021 * 314 posts * 6,343 views
MikeTheNative said: It's not only speed Lowe lacks in defence it's awareness too. I don't want to crap on the guy too much but it's not like he's a raw 20 year old, he's 28 and an experienced player, ... Read more >>
March 12, 2021 * 56 posts * 1,236 views
Rinkadink said: Purdy has never played centre for Bristol before nor did he for Coventry AFAIK and was actually at 15 this time last week, O'Connor is a 13 (Although he has played 12 in emergencies ... Read more >>
March 11, 2021 * 27 posts * 700 views
ajwffc said: Friday, March 12 Zebre v Leinster - KO 17:45 UK / 18:45 ITA Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi, Parma Referee: Marius Mitrea (FIR, 99th competition game) Assistant Referees: Manuel Bottino, ... Read more >>
March 15, 2021 * 6 posts * 470 views
hallman75 said: Been in the queue 4 hours now. Set up the email alert. Got the message to access the site 25 minutes ago. Thought I was OK and started to access the City option but seemed to have ... Read more >>

Continue reading...